What's new

Je Suis Charlie in the Mud: Insult to Israel is Punishable in France as per New Bill in the Senate

There are things I can’t say, worse I can’t put down writing them without committing an offence. I’ve spent several decades and I have seen who is and who isn’t, I have seen who do what and who don’t etc. There is a lot of brainwashing
People are believing and saying what they have been feed with. But the feeders are you know who !

some people are more clever than others, but they have to shut up because if not then….

It’s not the french people !

The “liberté Égalité Fraternité” have been hijacked.

It was hijacked when you elected Macron, the stealth racist. Racists of a special Gauloise-smoking French kind, who call themselves liberals yet hold their racism for certain groups and not others.

Also enjoys special attachments to older women (auntie complex), and specializes in draft evasion (like the Younger "Dubya" Bush we had).

It was hijacked when you elected Macron, the stealth racist. Racists of a special Gauloise-smoking French kind, who call themselves liberals yet hold their racism for certain groups and not others.

Also enjoys special attachments to older women (auntie complex), and specializes in draft evasion (like the Younger "Dubya" Bush we had).

I don’t know how mature you are, but for sure I can’t help you.

Just one clue of your immaturity is when you think « it was hijacked when you elected macron » !

Had you understood what it transpires between the lines of their History taught in schools, you would have understood that it has been hijacked since the beginning ! Well over 200 years ago…

Last edited:
So will the french now shove that championship trophy for freedom of speech up their ***?

Here is a crazy idea... Muslims should hold "je suis Palestinian" and "je suis Charlie" in an ironic sort of way

Back
Top Bottom