What's new

Javed Akhtar,Virat Kohli,kapil dev,Raina & Gambhir hits out Shahid Afridi for Kashmir tweet

Kashmiris hate Indian's

Afridi will get more support from Kashmiris then these bharti gandus ever would
Kashmiris support is not relavant here... Kashmirs fate is in Indian public's hands... If Kashmiris win to convince Indian public... Their wish ,whether to stay or become free will happen... Which govt will listen a 7 million people against 1250 million???

Yeah We Still Have Them Kya Kar Lo Ge?????
Why will I do anything ? You are the one claiming everyone owns illegal arms lol enjoy getting raided by police I guess

Why will I do anything ? You are the one claiming everyone owns illegal arms lol enjoy getting raided by police I guess

Yes Everyone From Bajaur All The Way To Chagai Owns Weaponry Go And Contact Your Local Police Station See If They Can Do Anything About It

Gambhir’s no ball post was hilarious. :laughcry:

Yes Sitting Thousand Of Miles Away Gambhir Can Bark Anything But When Standing In Front Of Him

afridi-gambhir.jpg

Lala Ki Aik Thappar Ki Maar Hai Yeh Kangri

Indian media is a circus and their players are jokers.

one tweet is enough to set 1.3 billion's people arse on fire ..Kashmir is no part of India its a disputed land

Gautam Gambhir

✔@GautamGambhir

3 Apr
Media called me for reaction on @SAfridiOfficial tweet on OUR Kashmir & @UN. What’s there to say? Afridi is only looking for @UN which in his retarded dictionary means “UNDER NINTEEN” his age bracket. Media can relax, @SAfridiOfficial is celebrating a dismissal off a no- ball!!!
---------------------------------------------

The highlighted says enough for the Indian cheap mentality since these creatures were compelled by the frivolous Bharti media to blabber some nonsense.

It would be better he come to Kashmir and lead from the front. We'll extend our warm welcome to him like we have been doing to all those people who have come from Pak into J&K.

one tweet is enough to set 1.3 billion's people arse on fire ..Kashmir is no part of India its a disputed land

Says who? you? or Pakistan? surprisingly neither Pakistan nor you have any face to world.

Says who? you? or Pakistan? surprisingly neither Pakistan nor you have any face to world.

Says UN... go and argue with the United Nations , as for the people the Kashmiri's are against Indian Occupation , as long as you live in this delusion that Kashmir is atoot ang ,they will keep their resistance .

Back
Top Bottom