What's new

Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak and a Happy Birthday to Defence.pk!

Aye sar zameen-i-Pak Zare tere hain aaj sitaron se tabnak.. Roshan hai kehkashan se kahin aaj teri khak..Tundi-e-hasdan pe ghalib hai tera swaak Daman wo sil gaya hai jo tha mudaton se chaakAye sar zameen-i-Pak!

f_happybirthdm_a71c6d7.gif

On this occasion, I would like to dedicate these two songs to my country.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: :pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
National Anthem
Pak sarzamin shad badKishware haseen shad badTunishane azmealishan **** Pakistan Markazeyaqin shadbad.Pak sarzamin ka nizam quwate akhuwati awamQaum, mulk, SultanatPainda ta binda bad shad, bad man zele murad.Parchame sitarao hilatRahbare tarraqio ka malTarjumane mazishane hal jane istaqbalSayyai, khudae zul jalal.
English:
Blessed be the sacred land,Happy be the bounteous realm,Symbol of high resolve, Land of Pakistan.Blessed be thou citadel of faith.The Order of this Sacred LandIs the might of the brotherhood of the people.May the nation, the country, and the StateShine in glory everlasting.Blessed be the goal of our ambition.This flag of the Crescent and the StarLeads the way to progress and perfection,Interpreter of our past, glory of our present,Inspiration of our future,Symbol of Almighty's protection.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

We are sad seeing our brothers and sister in difficulty in Ramadan due to floods.

But we will keep this flag high in all kinds of situation :pakistan:

Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan Zindabad ! Thanks to the hard work of good leaders and people we even have a Pakistan to talk about. With current material of leadership such a thought of creating a nation out of Indian land wouldn't even be realistic. They would be too scared and chicken. Older generations had more ghairat and strength, let's pray some of that trickles down into us.

Only thing is that this year celebrations will be quite somber. I really think the government should not be allowed to celebrate, aside from the military. The politicians should celebrate on Aug. 15

It's 12:00 AM in here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pakistan!

Hope something good is waiting for Pakistan after flood. : )

Bless! Speed! Peace! Proud!

PK

Happy independence day to all of you. Happy birthday #Pakistan. We're all proud of you and will bring you out of the current situation soon. My Life and My love is Pakistan..=)

Back
Top Bottom