What's new

Japan's economy falls back into recession again

With their population shrinking it's not going to help a stagnated economy, unemployment is low but the population decline is whats the problem. They prefer slow suicide death then let immigrants in.

This is the latest estimate of Japan Population in 1 Oct 2015, by Japan Minister of Internal Affairs
15k2-1.gif

Just Reach 126 Million, maybe in 3-4 Years ahead will become 125 Million.
Japan Shrinking Population is Really in a Bad Shape.

04_01.jpg

He is a very subtle anti-China troll.

No matter how he pretends to be friendly, but his anti-China nature cannot be fully concealed.

Japan is utterly frustrated with a suicidal tendency as they are now watching that China is now making them to look even more insignificant in every year.

Remember the saying, the arse decides the brain. This means a person's political stance, alignment and personal interest will dictate what their brains think. Just observe the Vietnamese here that believes they will be world's next industrial power or the Indians who believe Modi will magically fix everything. Once someone is set into a belief, it is not difficult for the brain to come up with a opinion based justification. Hence why I prefer to work with numbers, much more impartial.

Though, while I don't think Nihonjin's anti-China stance is subtle, at least he is polite about it and that's really all we can ask for.

As for Japan's trouble, I replied previous in the thread about why Vietnam did not develop as well as China even though Vietnam modeled it policies after China and the same answer apply to Japan as well-------A nation's natural resources, including territory size, population, etc determines the upper ceiling for its development. Japan has mostly reached that ceiling, which is actually a rather admirable effort, but the fact remains is that past a certain development point, it simply can't compete with the likes of China or US. Don't think it as decline, but rather it is Japan falling back into the normal place for a nation of that size.

With their population shrinking it's not going to help a stagnated economy, unemployment is low but the population decline is whats the problem. They prefer slow suicide death then let immigrants in.
But sir, can immigrants solve Japan's economic issues? IF there is stagnation how can immigrants solve the economic woe? Not all immigrants that go to Japan are wealthy. I would argue the wealthy immigrants would go to a more foreigner friendly place such as US or Canada.

But sir, can immigrants solve Japan's economic issues? IF there is stagnation how can immigrants solve the economic woe? Not all immigrants that go to Japan are wealthy. I would argue the wealthy immigrants would go to a more foreigner friendly place such as US or Canada.

Yes, The Japan Population Problem is not simple as many people thought.
There is many people said, just let Immigrant in and Japan population problem will be solved.
Lol

Let Many Immigrant come inside Japan, just give another Problems. Many New problems to Japan.

Japan maybe good for Holiday. But Not good for Working.
If I must choose, Work in Japan or Work in Canada.

100% I will choose to work in Canada. I can earn as much as money but with Far far far Better Working Culture. :rolleyes:
I don't want to go to Hospital, cause Exhaustion while Working in Office :lol:

According to Nihonjin,many Japanese live abroad...They should let them go back.

Japan allowed the return of Japanese-Brazilians previously, but unfortunately it did not go too well. The Japanese-Brazilians were discriminated against, deemed culturally inferior, could not get decent jobs, and landlords would not rent to them. Many were left unemployed or working as toilet cleaners and the like. I can't remember what ultimately happened, but I think many Japanese-Brazilians returned to Brazil in the end, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom