What's new

Japan's economy falls back into recession again

With all the tourists we sent their way they still getting this shitty number?That‘s sad..

well I blame America.
Maybe the Japanese population has decline so much more than the number of Chinese tourists visiting Japan.

This is the high time for Japan and India to strengthen the economic tie further....Japan must invest more in India

what about those poor viets and indians who have so much high expectation on japan to guide them into developed nation and counter china?
1. Japan is a developed country a industrialized nation.
2. A recession does change little to the point above.
3. Japan assists Vietnam on its way to become a industry nation (while China not).
4. The chance exists Japanese companies step up investments overseas to counter recession at home.
5. We welcome any assistance from any country to help us to overcome our current weaknesses. It's not about countering China. I wonder why do you think it's all about China?
6. You can stick your rants into elsewhere.

Last edited:
It seems that Japan's QE has done an excellent job!
And that's why our Mr. PHD Nihonjin lives in US when he can live in Japan. He be unemployed in Japan.

Japan need daddy US

With a falling population this is hardly a surprise.
Bro, an aging population is not the cause. Since 1989, Japan's economy have been falling. They no longer have their trump card, which is making civilian electronics for the world. China, Taiwan and Korea can mass produce these for the world at a cheaper price than Japan.

Abe san is the best Japanese PM, :enjoy: right? @Nihonjin1051

It doesn't matter who is in charge of Japan, it's just reality. Though Abe is making things worse with his Abernomics and anti China stance.
If there was a pro China government, I'm sure China would allow more Japanese imports to lessen the effect of the recession.

It doesn't matter who is in charge of Japan, it's just reality. Though Abe is making things worse with his Abernomics and anti China stance.
If there was a pro China government, I'm sure China would allow more Japanese imports to lessen the effect of the recession.

That's why Abe is the best, just like the green DPP is better than the blue KMT.

Back
Top Bottom