Reaction score
Country
United States
FtGoEw6WAAEgTnw

Fs8AaQnXoAE5E6B

Fs8AbZ-WIAA9YNe

@F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote

@beijingwalker

Let us be honest. Japan would smoke China if it ever came to a military situation.

Still a Amphibious/Helicopter Landing Deck
WRONG!

WRONG!

Chinese navy would not go that way, just proper carrier+LPD/LHD combination, with EMALS installed on the Type 076.

FtGoEw6WAAEgTnw

Fs8AaQnXoAE5E6B

Fs8AbZ-WIAA9YNe

@F-22Raptor @Hamartia Antidote

@beijingwalker

Let us be honest. Japan would smoke China if it ever came to a military situation.

Everytime i see a Japanese warship - i am stunned by the build quality of them - they are second to none on how weel they build their ships. Truly. They look perfectly made with none of the imperfections you would see from other navies ( UK, USA included !!!! )...

What is so different about how they manufacture them and the bill of materials they use ?

Lol. OK. By the way, did they find their navy helicopter crashed today into the sea with 10 people on board yet?
Whenever tragedy strikes, I'd suggest that you don't laugh at it, since it could come back and bite you in the a$$, karma is a b!tch. Watch out little man.

WRONG!

Marine WASP class is still doctrinally a Helicopter Landing Deck

That's because China doesn't have F-35B.
You would not says such thing if you have a bit knowledge on the different doctrine/structrue between usa and chinese marine but anyway...all is well.

Last edited:
Whenever tragedy strikes, I'd suggest that you don't laugh at it, since it could come back and bite you in the a$$, karma is a b!tch. Watch out little man.

Your group does the same in fact this tradition of laughing at tragedies is your tradition that your group started. And in any case his response was to you saying that Japan would smoke China if there's a war. Imagine the reverse where some Chinese member says China would smoke your country if it came to war. The usual response would be something similar in nature, to demean or diminish China with a selected example.

On topic, Japan would not be able to smoke anything. Japan today is not Japan of 1930s. Compare relative global standing and wealth. Japan would need to militarize for several decades before it is at China's current firepower level. Yes yes details matter but China is no weakling in the detailed bits either. Plus if Japan gets the nuke, China will ensure NK and Iran not only have delivery systems that can smoke Japan and USA, they would be mass producing nukes and missiles. A game Japan wants to play?

Back
Top Bottom