What's new

Japanese prime minister to visit China

You're right.

I read a report in the Economist, that the Japanese took Confucian values so seriously that older employees in companies would always be able to override the younger employees, regardless of merit. Which is a big problem for them.

LOL, even we don't do that here. :lol:

Want some more 45 degree bows my friend? :lol:

We have forgiven the Japanese for their mistakes in WW2, but we'll never forget.

I hope the Chinese have that in mind too.

But anyway, past is past. I hope East Asian countries can work together to shift the economic power-balance to our side. With Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan all on one side, it's very possible.

We have forgiven the Japanese for their mistakes in WW2, but we'll never forget.

I hope the Chinese have that in mind too.

But anyway, past is past. I hope East Asian countries can work together to shift the economic power-balance to our side. With Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan all on one side, it's very possible.

It is not the fault of their civilians and certainly not this or coming generations. However, their leaderships cannot be forgiven. They haven't offered a sincere apology and in recent years have made visits to the controversial shrine honoring war criminals. I am sure the Jewish would be angered by the Germans too if their officials pays tribute to Hitler and refused to offer a sincere apology for the holocaust.

Japan economy depend heavily on china if we pull the plug on japan their economy will be in more sh@t than they are now.

Back
Top Bottom