What's new

Japanese furious at Chinese addressing of Okinawa as "Ryukyu Autonomous Reg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they rule over all of China after the first Sino-Japanese war or was it just unequal treaties??
Was the emperor of Japan, the emperor of China ?? Who was the Empress of India ???

They didn't need to occupy entire china. They just took over the important places, eg, Taiwan , and plundered the rest of your country. Do I need to remind you of Nanking?

They didn't need to occupy entire china. They just took over the important places, eg, Taiwan , and plundered the rest of your country. Do I need to remind you of Nanking?

Thanks for at least talking about Japan and China. That is the thread topic before you guys made it about India.
Rape of Nanking was WWII (2nd Sino-Japanese War) and China won that one. That's why we have a seat at the table (UNSC).

nangking got raped

"japanese attacked the invaders of China, the Manchurians. "

manchurians controled china for many dynasties, even up untill pu yi

the chinese conspired and one of the leaders outed pu yi, and took control of the country, later on pu yi got help off the japanese to fight the chinese and take back the forbidden palace, and become emperor again, and reinstate manchurian rule, however we all know how ww2 worked out

I can't find the latest article. But India was number 3 in 2009. In this area, India is a superpower.

Its official: India 3rd worst offender in rape cases

Chinese rapist teacher executed | NowPublic News Coverage

Mate, this is never ending.

I didn't come here to argue with some pissed off chinese dudes here. I didn't want that but after seeing how this thread typically became "India bashing" about poverty. I couldn't resist and I said something offensive and its' only natural that you would react in similar manner. But, oh well. :)

And btw next time you wanna talk about Poverty in India do consider the following. :)

The World's Billionaires - Forbes.com

And "India is predicted to takeover US by 2014 for most billionaires in the world with Mukesh Ambani to be the richest guy on the earth." :)

the fastest thing in the world is an ethiopian with a mcdonalds voucher.. can anyone beat that? lol

ok to the thread

this is precisely why australia,japan,usa and india have a military alliance

china is there buying as much of usa and other countrys stocks and debts etc and keeping the RMB low, so they can purposely make themselves economically stronger, quicker, and trying to take control globally, or at least have a massive effect on global economies ( he who controls the economy controls the world ) all the while undermining the western nations specifically in the process.

china has tried to position itself into influencing world policies and foreign affairs specially in the usa, and asian regions politically, and all the while increasing their military spending / technology / influence at an alarming rate. the chinese say their military spending pales in comparison to the usa, however they have very cheap labor and the costs of funding such schemes works out cheaper as a whole then it would in the usa. i would say chinese spending is right up there with the usa.

china has achieved its goals, in the quickest time possible. they are creating technology that specifically counters american technology, they complain about the quad alliance, yet it is they who are building up militarily in such a way that is threatening to western and asian nations, with the specific intent of countering any and all technology they would face. shooting down satellites from each is very provocative, as the usa is very reliant on them, the chinese would deduce that a way to attack america and almost cripples its capabilitys, would be to take out its satellites first. next they would hack into defence computers and businesses, even nuclear power plants, and try to wreak havoc. china does this is a massive scale daily, and not only to the usa, to other countrys such as japan, australia, uk, india etc, most of the hacking attempts come from china and north korea, and the governments support this.

china is acting like it owns the region, they would say they own japan completely if they could. they are trying to impose themselves and their military might on the region, and they do not have any regard for other countrys. if they believed they could succesfully defend against america and other allied nations, they would have no problem taking tawain among other islands, and or countrys by force.

china is an ever present danger, and they fact they talk like this, and their actions, and build up of technology and military, and spending in military to counter the usa specifically, is sending messages to the world saying danger danger.. the quad alliance is essential for south east asia, as it does act as a deterant, but eventually.. china will almost certainly wait for a weakness, or the right time, and they will impose themselves on the rest of the world

great theory except China runs either trade parity or trade deficiet with almost every country except US, and tinpot banana republics. Check the facts: we are at trade deficeit with Japan, South Korea and Germany. That's why US's "increase RMB" plan didn't work, the rest of the G-20 are making far too much money. It's almost as if we were diverting the US's money straight to these other countries.

china and japan have been warring for hundreds of years... japan invaded china, china invaded japan.. its ongoing, pretty much same france and england used to be prior to ww1

by deficit you mean china pays less, other countrys pay more? lol

chinese products are cheap and they are sold to western countrys, and you make profit

we sell products to china etc, at a subsidised rate, you get quality equiptment , relatively cheap, and you sell the rest of the world cheap junk that breaks in 2 days, for more then its worth

in the end, china wins because western countrys keep buying cheap inferior stuff, even agriculture, you dont use pesticides efficiantly, so the product is not that good, and sold to western countrys at a higher price when you dont spend bugger all to grow it, or tend to it

china doesnt run a deficit, that make an abundance of profit

by deficit you mean china pays less, other countrys pay more? lol

chinese products are cheap and they are sold to western countrys, and you make profit

we sell products to china etc, at a subsidised rate, you get quality equiptment , relatively cheap, and you sell the rest of the world cheap junk that breaks in 2 days, for more then its worth

in the end, china wins because western countrys keep buying cheap inferior stuff, even agriculture, you dont use pesticides efficiantly, so the product is not that good, and sold to western countrys at a higher price when you dont spend bugger all to grow it, or tend to it

china doesnt run a deficit, that make an abundance of profit

We're a net importer of food, thanks.

Also, you get what you pay for. If you can buy the million dollar capital goods from Huawei, Shanghai Electric, Trina Solar, SMIC, Changhong Electronics, etc. then you'll get quality. If you buy from some export plant like Taiwan Winmedia Export Processing LTD, you'll get exactly what you pay for.

australia buys more from china then we do from taiwan, i agree taiwan products generally suck

but the same applys to china... thats why we buy it, cuz its cheaper to buy off china, then make it ourselves

everything cost more here, what we make is always quality, china makes products very cheap and make alot of profit from selling to western nations

australia buys more from china then we do from taiwan, i agree taiwan products generally suck

but the same applys to china... thats why we buy it, cuz its cheaper to buy off china, then make it ourselves

everything cost more here, what we make is always quality, china makes products very cheap and make alot of profit from selling to western nations

Taiwan products does not 'suck'. Most likely you get what you are willing to pay for.

I had a taiwanese made air rifle when i was a kid.... taiwanese stuff is great depending upon the money u want to spend.

well they do, sorry to offend, i agree with the statement, you get what you pay for though

maybe you do make products that have stringent quality standards, but they are few and far between

well they do, sorry to offend, i agree with the statement, you get what you pay for though

maybe you do make products that have stringent quality standards, but they are few and far between

Nope they don't. You did not offend me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom