What's new

Japanese experts to visit northeastern states for infrastructure project

itachiii

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
TOKYO: A team of Japanese experts will visit India's northeastern states in next three weeks to study the details for the survey for infrastructure development projects in the area, a top official here has said.

The project is expected to start before the end of next year and will enhance connectivity and development in northeastern states, described by China as India's "most neglected region".

"The preparatory survey has already commenced for the infrastructure development pro ..

Read more at:
Japanese experts to visit northeastern states for infrastructure project - The Economic Times

good move...northeast india should be developed asap. Once developed it would have far reaching effects for out look east policy.

It is a difficult nut to crack...the NE where militancy and extortion is the livelihood of a bunch of uneducated hooligan and politician. I don't think these companies will have any success unless there is a serious political will of developing the NE.

It is a difficult nut to crack...the NE where militancy and extortion is the livelihood of a bunch of uneducated hooligan and politician. I don't think these companies will have any success unless there is a serious political will of developing the NE.
true..

Du
dude I am from tripura and I can tell u, tripura and mizoram is more developed (human development)and educated then some of the big state in india

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom