What's new

Japanese cannot accept that China has surpassed Japan - Chinese foreign minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, people do things when it is profitable.
Those missiles will be launched if we think it is good time.

So I guess your lot is willing to start a nuke war with a first-strike?

You know that if you do that, you are condemning yourself, aside from condemning everyone with radioactive fiery death.

You know that if you do that, you are condemning yourself, aside from condemning everyone else.

I tell you already, only thing Chinese know is force. That's it. That's the nature .

Some can be said for Japan, you just completely surrendered after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Where was the Samurai spirit?
The Soviet had already defeated 1 million Japanese troops before that. American propaganda just made their bombs look so important to downplay Soviet role. I am speaking from an unbiased historical view point.

You know that if you do that, you are condemning yourself, aside from condemning everyone with radioactive fiery death.

My friend.. none of the keyboard warriors (no matter what nationality) on PDF have any power over their countries respective militaries whatsoever. Nuclear powers are run by rational leaders, not by hyper-nationalists on PDF.

Remember, this is PDF, not the real world

$3 trillion loss can understand gravitas ? Yea? Need math study? I can teach you am Mechanical Engineer.

Yet. You economy going down , look at stocks recent?
Glad to see you... im a Electronic Engineer (the Embeded system developer), the coder to micoprocessor with C program certificate, and Embeded system designer job qualification certificate by China government departments. If has chance, u and me can work together to produce goods. I dont need u teach me anything, coz i have many Mechanical Engineer friends, we already work together.

Today China stock market rise up near 4,000 point, it's UP~!

Glad to see you... im a Electronic Engineer (the Embeded system developer), the coder to micoprocessor with C program certificate, and Embeded system designer job qualification certificate by China government departments. If has chance, u and me can work together to produce goods. I dont need u teach me anything, coz i have many Mechanical Engineer friends, we already work together.

Today China stock market raise up near 4,000 point, UP~!

Haha okay okay buddy you seem you know what you talking about, I can talk to you but not some fake a$$ Chinese wannabe.

I tell you already, only thing Chinese know is force. That's it. That's the nature .

Bravo. It is the best to slap directly on face of chinese warmongers on this forum like this. Your countryman Nihojin 1051 is too softly handling with them recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom