What's new

Japan, US, ASEAN must team up to counter China’s maritime advance

The reason why the PLA was old and backward was because of Mao. In the mid to late 50's, Peng Dehuai was modernizing the PLA, modelling it based on the Red Army. Mao was afraid that the PLA would overthrow him. Mao fired Peng and replaced him with Lin Biao, who did the opposite; he de-modernized the PLA. The PLA no longer used the Soviet style ranks and professionalism within the PLA was no longer accepted.

If Mao died earlier, and Peng became Chairman, he would of made the PLA a powerful force. The PLA would of obliterated the VPA and take over the northern provinces of Vietnam.

Fool, learn some history of China before you bark.

Mao laid down the foundation for China's nuclear weapons/ICBM/space program/nuclear submarine, Peng was a great marshal, but he was not on the same league with Mao as a visionary.

The reason why the PLA was old and backward was because of Mao. In the mid to late 50's, Peng Dehuai was modernizing the PLA, modelling it based on the Red Army. Mao was afraid that the PLA would overthrow him. Mao fired Peng and replaced him with Lin Biao, who did the opposite; he de-modernized the PLA. The PLA no longer used the Soviet style ranks and professionalism within the PLA was no longer accepted.

If Mao died earlier, and Peng became Chairman, he would of made the PLA a powerful force. The PLA would of obliterated the VPA and take over the northern provinces of Vietnam.

Fool, learn some history of China before you bark.

You can barking by your own, the True is PLA was old and backward on that time, everyone know that. I know that, that's true. Why would I need to know every piece of bullshjt from false flagger like you !?

Mao laid down the foundation for China's nuclear weapons/ICBM/space program/nuclear submarine, Peng was a great marshal, but he was not on the same league with Mao as a visionary.

Sure, Mao did start the nuclear/space program, but he kind of ruined the PLA because of his beliefs.

I think Peng Dehuai was one of the greatest military leader China had.

You can barking by your own, the True is PLA was old and backward on that time, everyone know that. I know that, that's true. Why would I need to know every piece of bullshjt from false flagger like you !?

Wow, I just wasted my time talking to an uneducated, low IQ, fart brain fool.

Also, your 'mighty' VPA is also old and backward. Even today.

Sure, Mao did start the nuclear/space program, but he kind of ruined the PLA because of his beliefs.

I think Peng Dehuai was one of the greatest military leader China had.

He didn't ruin the PLA belief, today's PLA still maintains Maoism as their main belief.

The cultural revolution was the main reason that PLA had suffered high casualty in 1979, but we still managed to win the conflict.

Wow, I just wasted my time talking to an uneducated, low IQ, fart brain fool.

Also, your 'mighty' VPA is also old and backward. Even today.

Oh yes, you can troll as you want, but everyone know the true, kid.

VPA still old and backward !? But seem like PLA don't has ball to do anything but cut our civillian ship's cable and fire on fishing-ship.

Why!?

Maybe, because they're coward false-flagger like you. :lol:

India and Japan are both enemy of all of Asia. Both countries are racist to the core. Anyone who want to join them should think twice. Japan may change their mind when China become too powerful for them, but India will not.

The reason people died was because of western economic and technology sanctions especially staple foods and medicine.

No its your stupid Great Leap Forward.

Lmao....
Dump the US treasury bonds, and you will be sh1tting through your mouth. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cut off trade and you be doing that. Losing a trillion dollars in treasury bonds be worth it.

Imagine all the North and South American countries ganging up against the United States. What do you think will happen to them? I think it'll be the same that will happen to the Far East and the South East Asian countries.

Oh yes, you can troll as you want, but everyone know the true, kid.

VPA still old and backward !? But seem like PLA don't has ball to do anything but cut our civillian ship's cable and fire on fishing-ship.

Why!?

Maybe, because they're coward false-flagger like you. :lol:

Vietnamese_soldier_05.jpg

OH HAIL THE GLORIOUS, BACKWARDS ARMY OF VIETNAM!!!

You're the cowards 'cause you don't want to see the might of the PLA.

While PLA sends anti pirate warships to the Gulf of Aden, 'mighty' VPA warships sit in docks, rusting.

Also, the PLA hasn't sent any warships near your fishing boats. Those are the maritime police, fool.

Vietnamese_soldier_05.jpg

OH HAIL THE GLORIOUS, BACKWARDS ARMY OF VIETNAM!!!

You're the cowards 'cause you don't want to see the might of the PLA.

While PLA sends anti pirate warships to the Gulf of Aden, 'mighty' VPA warships sit in docks, rusting.

Also, the PLA hasn't sent any warships near your fishing boats. Those are the maritime police, fool.

LOL, kid, Nobody said PLA is old and backward today, and I think PLA is not piece of bullshjt like false-flagger troll. :whistle:

Some kid said about history and VPA, and we have been here to hunt down false flagger dogs ...

CMS's ship was backed by PLA ship in SCS, everyone know that. Scarborough is example.
:coffee:
VPA navy has been duty to anti Chinese pirate ship in SCS, it's tough job when we compare it with Gulf of Aden :smart:

No its your stupid Great Leap Forward.

Cut off trade and you be doing that. Losing a trillion dollars in treasury bonds be worth it.

Perhaps you should try telling that to Obama. I suppose he'll listen to you. Also, USA isn't the only country which China trades with, having said that, China holds the most treasury bonds than any other country.

Look at my avatar, there you'll see a man who will listen to a very intellectual individual like you. :p

Back
Top Bottom