What's new

Japan to Fund 22.6 Billion Dollar Chennai- Bangalore Industrial Corridor

If you give it to Japanese it will be done quickly and on time. But if Indian companies are incharge and specially government agency then god save us.

If you give it to Japanese it will be done quickly and on time. But if Indian companies are incharge and specially government agency then god save us.

I agree with you to an extent wrt govt companies but Indian pvt companies are as good as their international counterparts and will bring results. There are too many successes to their name to mention.Even the govt companies aren't all that bad anymore. But the narrative of everything the govt does being slow is simply not true anymore.

And the PPP model will transform India in the coming years.

I agree with you to an extent wrt govt companies but Indian pvt companies are as good as their international counterparts and will bring results. There are too many successes to their name to mention.Even the govt companies aren't all that bad anymore. But the narrative of everything the govt does being slow is simply not true anymore.

And the PPP model will transform India in the coming years.

If govt approvals can be done then private companies can do the project faster than most of the countries. Huge project requires huge manpower and that's not at all short in India. Example Delhi airport.Indian Companies like L&T, Shapoorji, simplex run projects at many countries and they are very fast. There will be many more International infrastructure companies run by Indians like Galfar looking for major projects in India.

Must route in more investments from Japan.

22.6 billion USD is no mean amount but I believe in comparison to the level of investments
India must bring from Japan in future, this should be a small amount.

Should soon ask them to provide tech and design studies of their Mitsubishi ATD-X to help in AMCA
project. Japan is fabricating technology for 2D flat stealth nozzles India can really make use of this
tech in future warbirds.

I heard about Mumbai-Delhi industrial corridor but when did plan of Chennai-Banglore IC came up??? did i missed the news :undecided: But anyways this is a AWESOME NEWS :)

First west India than south India, i think East India should now be logically considered for an IC, they are in desperate need of an Industrial revolution to raise there GDP nos.

Well india are planning to build NE India myanmar thailand road connectivity buddy :)

Japanese investments are welcome here. :)

But don't you think $ 22 billion is a little too much for a two-city-focused corridor?

I mean look at the distance between the two cities. They both are parallel and very close by.

Good going...with Hyderabad out of the reckoning due to the communal troubles and Telengana issue and Kerala happy not to come to the party, I guess its only TN and KA which are going to be benefitted in any investments in the near future. Anyways happy as long as the region keeps developing. We need to beat Maharashtra to become to biggest economy in India.

Japanese investments are welcome here. :)

But don't you think $ 22 billion is a little too much for a two-city-focused corridor?

I mean look at the distance between the two cities. They both are parallel and very close by.

Depends on the type and no. of infrastructure projects etc. going to be built in the corridor.

Good going...with Hyderabad out of the reckoning due to the communal troubles and Telengana issue and Kerala happy not to come to the party, I guess its only TN and KA which are going to be benefitted in any investments in the near future. Anyways happy as long as the region keeps developing. We need to beat Maharashtra to become to biggest economy in India.

I hate all these Telangana disputes and all the trash. Look at AP under TDP rule before 2004. The
state florished. The INC for 2 terms from 2004 to 2014 is gonna ruin the state altogether. The only hope
for AP is if TDP comes back to power in 2014 polls and the development this time focuses on the
coastal-area cities like Vijaywada and Vizag.

Back
Top Bottom