What's new

Japan still a Taiwanese favorite

Absolutely, but the way it is used in context is what matters. That's where you're guilty, my little Tai-guo-ren.

shizuka ni shite kudasai. (please be quiet)
thanks, my little niponren,小日本。Reminder: Thai is much bigger than 小日本

:lol:, sure, sure. Whatever makes you sleep better at night, big boy.

Anyways, back to subject.

Anyway, some of Taiwanese are soft bone, slaved by JAPAN, and for these years, they still have a master in their mind, that's why they love JAPAN so much, they just try to avoid to pick up the memory of how they had that great growth in 20 century, it's all based on the gold KMT stolen from mainland which belongs to all Chinese, now the gold is spent, and Taiwan as a economy is sinking by young Taiwanese's hands.

Anyway, some of Taiwanese are soft bone, slaved by JAPAN, and for these years, they still have a master in their mind, that's why they love JAPAN so much, they just try to avoid to pick up the memory of how they had that great growth in 20 century, it's all based on the gold KMT stolen from mainland which belongs to all Chinese, now the gold is spent, and Taiwan as a economy is sinking by young Taiwanese's hands.

Slave of Japan ? I don't think so. During the colonial years, the people in Taihoku (Taiwan) were considered equally Japanese. This was espoused by Government who claimed that people in Taiwan and Japan all had 大和魂 -- Yamatodamashi -- Japanese Spirit. Taiwanese people were considered Japanese nationals and all equal before the Law, all subjects of the Emperor. Taihokujin constituents were represented in the Imperial Diet, as any other prefecture within the Empire of Japan.

If one studies the history of Taiwan, you will see that there was a policy of 同化 --Dōka-- great assimilation. To some extent, this has remained ingrained in the Taiwanese psyche to this day.

Slave of Japan ? I don't think so. During the colonial years, the people in Taihoku (Taiwan) were considered equally Japanese. This was espoused by Government who claimed that people in Taiwan and Japan all had 大和魂 -- Yamatodamashi -- Japanese Spirit. Taiwanese people were considered Japanese nationals and all equal before the Law, all subjects of the Emperor. Taihokujin constituents were represented in the Imperial Diet, as any other prefecture within the Empire of Japan.

If one studies the history of Taiwan, you will see that there was a policy of 同化 --Dōka-- great assimilation. To some extent, this has remained ingrained in the Taiwanese psyche to this day.
Any Taiwanese tried to against Japanese government were all murdered by Japanese gun, only weak mind left to be 同化 for living. What different from slave?

How can Taiwanese and Japanese be brothers they are more related to different countries ie Taiwanese Han to Mainland Han and Japanese to the Koreans?

http://club.kdnet.net/dispbbs.asp?id=8923422&boardid=26

watch this documentary from NHK. it tells how JPese enslaved the taiwanese

Back
Top Bottom