What's new

Japan still a Taiwanese favorite

No, I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying that its funny how you (a Thai national) is making such a big issue. You're not a Taiwanese, and surely not a Japanese. Even PRC don't consider you a citizen. You're just Thai.

I think there are more pressing matters in Thailand , right ?
you are not wrong, you can be real you in thai, no discrimination here, for guys like you

@ Nohonjin
I know, I am not you objective, your taiwan 兄弟 is. and I dont want to be that one. I just want to let you know our society can accept you and your love for each other.

No, I think you misunderstood me. I'm saying that its funny how you (a Thai national) is making such a big issue. You're not a Taiwanese, and surely not a Japanese. Even PRC don't consider you a citizen. You're just Thai.

I think there are more pressing matters in Thailand , right ?
I am a proud chinese and a proud thai too.

I am a proud chinese and a proud thai too.

But as a Thai citizen, you're devotion and allegiance should be to your country (Muang Thai) and your King (Bumipon) and to no one else. Even Thaksin , who is also ethnically Chinese, swears only allegiance to Muang Thai and not to China. So, my point is, why the clear and present antagonism when relationship between Japan and Taiwan (which is very strong and positive, btw) is mentioned? Just a curious observation on my part -- then again you using the emoticon of a person shooting himself through the mouth -- is rather...whats the word...symbolic. ;)

But as a Thai citizen, you're devotion and allegiance should be to your country (Muang Thai) and your King (Bumipon) and to no one else. Even Thaksin , who is also ethnically Chinese, swears only allegiance to Muang Thai and not to China. So, my point is, why the clear and present antagonism when relationship between Japan and Taiwan (which is very strong and positive, btw) is mentioned? Just a curious observation on my part -- then again you using the emoticon of a person shooting himself through the mouth -- is rather...whats the word...symbolic. ;)
thanks, I am defending my country thai and also my grand father's country China.

兄弟愛in Chinese sometimes means gay love. so first time found someone admits he is gay. use thay symbol just for unbelievable

Taiwan is actually a very ugly place.

The government try to promote the coolness of Taiwan, but every Taiwanese who know the real Taiwanese look down on it.

Taiwanese are living in the illusion...

That how bad the Taiwan is, how ugly the street, the shop, the highway, etc... It's still 1000 times better than in Mainland.

But 1000 times uglier than US and Japan.

Talk about the people, mainland Chinese are extremely UGLY, STINKY, POOR, BARBARIAN... I don't know how to describe it. I want to throw up just to imagine it. UGH!!!

Taiwanese is still 1000 times better. Although we never thought Taiwanese is great. Taiwan, as part of China, share the same ugliness. How great Han dynasty was, at the end it fail. So does Tang, Song, Ming and the shameful Qing. Did you know how stupid and barbaric Chinese people are, just look at the northern babarian warlords who against the civilized democracy rule of KMT. If it not our great founding father, Sun Zhongshan Xienshen the Christian. But despite of that KMT shared the mainland China ugliness too, unlike Japanese, who made Taiwan great! Modernization, Civilized, Democracy and Human Right!

Only White people are great, they are the savior. Japanese submit and surrender to White people, that is why Japanese are great too. And that is why we, all Taiwanese, submit and surrender to Japanese! 1000 times BETTER!!!

Eat that mainlander!

Nani? Wakarimasen !

:cheesy:

PS. Wo ai nee, Taiwanjin! Wo ai nee Taihoku! ;)

@Sonyuke_Songpaisan

The Kanji characters 兄弟愛 refers to brotherhood. It does not necessarily refer to a sexual relationship.

You have a very dirty, unclear mind !

Back
Top Bottom