What's new

Japan rejects China's demand for apology

japanese people change their text book relate with wwII histroy
japanese try everything to cover the crime they did to asian country
they only accept the american victory in WWII
they don't think they been defeated by china in WWII
alot lot more....
seriously it's in their genetic try to occupate the other side of the sea.
just like what jackdaws said <not prosecuted to the same degree>
i am glad there are indians understand the complex feeling in this issue

japanese people change their text book relate with wwII histroy
japanese try everything to cover the crime they did to asian country
they only accept the american victory in WWII
they don't think they been defeated by china in WWII
alot lot more....
seriously it's in their genetic try to occupate the other side of the sea.
just like what jackdaws said <not prosecuted to the same degree>
i am glad there are indians understand the complex feeling in this issue

Also the "Emperor" get away with war crime prosecution and we all know how much he was involved in it.

Also the "Emperor" get away with war crime prosecution and we all know how much he was involved in it.

I think one of the primary reasons that the Japanese people are reluctant about acknowledging WWII warcrimes is, as some one pointed out before, that the Emperor remains a very important figurehead to this day. Unlike the Germans who could simply blame the evils of the NAZI regimes upon Hitler the fidel duty of the Japanese prevented them from ever laying the blames on the Emperor. While academics are allowed to discuss WWII history in Japan freely any criticisms of the Emperor spark major contentions.

I think the whole affairs is cooling down now. Apparently the Chinese censors blocked any news reports on Japanese PM's refusal to apologize. Today's People's Daily published a commentary on what Japanese government should learn from the fishermen affair, which signals that China now considers it to be over.

So unless any sudden new decision is made I think we've reached the end of this drama.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom