What's new

Japan offers to fund 81% of India's first bullet train worth $15 billion

Those who can afford air travel have their own cars. If not, they can afford taxi/auto/friendly pick-up.
You should not have come back on this trivial matter to justify bullet train over air travel.
Again, as I said, its the high price difference that would dictate the option of travel between the two modes.

More, the new dedicated line will have a airport like station and god knows where. So you will HAVE TO commute from there too. Now do you realize your moot point?
Lol you know how many times more airlines pollute the environment?
Isn't your point moot when you compared travel time of a train with aircraft!!:lol:

Lol you know how many times more airlines pollute the environment?
Isn't your point moot when you compared travel time of a train with aircraft!!:lol:

Now you have switched the tracks to whole new chapter of pollution factor.
BTW, Which country has stopped flights due to pollution?
You think Air travel will vanish from India?
If not, what is your concern that is bugging you?

@Rangila Do you have an iota of sense how project cost and its feasibility is studied?

So even if Modi is not sure of the stoppages, what the F feasibility and turn around study comprises of?

@Rangila Do you have an iota of sense how project cost and its feasibility is studied?

So even if Modi is not sure of the stoppages, what the F feasibility and turn around study comprises of?

Feasibility study if any, if you have the copy, bring it on.
Then you have a valid point.
BTW what difference does it make if one stoppage more is added after the feasibility study?
One Dubai hotel projected was about to be complete, then all of a sudden the shaikh said he wants Helipad addition.
Or in the case of famous Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore (mega structure) , mid way the constructor was told to have some structural changes.

These are very minor things.
Common sense dictates that Anand merely 35 KM away from Baroda should not have a assigned stop.

If you are acting as an authority with some knowledge pertaining to this project here on this matter, bring some hard facts that are hitherto not known to the public, or wait for opportune time.

Please note that the case of a particular halt is a non technical issue.

Feasibility study if any, if you have the copy, bring it on.
Then you have a valid point.
BTW what difference does it make if one stoppage more is added after the feasibility study?
One Dubai hotel projected was about to be complete, then all of a sudden the shaikh said he wants Helipad addition.
Or in the case of famous Marina Bay Hotel in Singapore (mega structure) , mid way the constructor was told to have some structural changes.

These are very minor things.
Common sense dictates that Anand merely 35 KM away from Baroda should not have a assigned stop.

If you are acting as an authority with some knowledge pertaining to this project here on this matter, bring some hard facts that are hitherto not known to the public, or wait for opportune time.

Please note that the case of a particular halt is a non technical issue.

No I dont have the feasibility study copy and it wont be available anytime soon, since contract is being finalized, tenders are processed.

And here we are talking about 15 billion country to country deal and not talking about interior design of someone bedroom. Any change after deal sign off and we are talking about 100s of millions.

No I dont have the feasibility study copy and it wont be available anytime soon, since contract is being finalized, tenders are processed.

And here we are talking about 15 billion country to country deal and not talking about interior design of someone bedroom. Any change after deal sign off and we are talking about 100s of millions.

You admitted you lack the feasibility study dossier. Despite that you started your argument being on the high horse.

And when cross questioned in rebuttal, you produced a mishmash a la "interior design of someone bedroom." without even knowing how much did Marina bay - Singapore's international landmark cost. I am here in Singapore since 60 some days by the way. But my presence here has nothing to do with our argument.

Back to Marina bay, which, to you, is akin to "interior design of someone bedroom." type garbage statement, despite being a 8 billion dollar project, little more than half of the Indo-Nipon Shinkansen project.

mb2.png

If you come with such childish posts sans any impact, people might run away from you.
So beware!
And yes, run for the cover.

And yes I failed to notice the obvious in your BIO = -28
This tells me great things about your attitude.
You must be responsible for some great stuff here to have such an honor.

You admitted you lack the feasibility study dossier. Despite that you started your argument being on the high horse.

And when cross questioned in rebuttal, you produced a mishmash a la "interior design of someone bedroom." without even knowing how much did Marina bay - Singapore's international landmark cost. I am here in Singapore since 60 some days by the way. But my presence here has nothing to do with our argument.

Back to Marina bay, which, to you, is akin to "interior design of someone bedroom." type garbage statement, despite being a 8 billion dollar project, little more than half of the Indo-Nipon Shinkansen project.

View attachment 278931

If you come with such childish posts sans any impact, people might run away from you.
So beware!
And yes, run for the cover.

And yes I failed to notice the obvious in your BIO = -28
This tells me great things about your attitude.
You must be responsible for some great stuff here to have such an honor.

You are just a moron with zero common sense. Let it add 29th for calling an idiot, a idiot.

A chutiya who says even the PM is not aware of the the stoppages (current in plan) of a 15 billion dollar project. :lol:

Now fck off.

You are just a moron with zero common sense. Let it add 29th for calling an idiot, a idiot.

A chutiya who says even the PM is not aware of the the stoppages (current in plan) of a 15 billion dollar project. :lol:

Now fck off.

animalabuse.png

flush.png

You are ignored.
Now you may skate around you clodpate

View attachment 278940

View attachment 278939

You are ignored.
Now you may skate around you clodpate

Is that the best your Momma taught you?

Let the Daddy teaches you better -

This is a 15 billion dollar project. - Yes.

Such project are undertaken after due feasibility study? --- Yes

Feasibility study will work to find out potential traveler count in a day? -- Yes

To know potential travelers count, do you need to know the stoppages? -- Certainly Yes.

If potential stoppages are determined, will PM know it? -- Fucking Yes

So if a Chutiya claim otherwise just because feasibility report is not available in public domain, what does that matter? --- Chutiya always remains a chutiya.

My bad son, I should take better care of you. You are not too sharp. :lol:

Delhi - Mumbai would be better.

Won't solve any purpose if connecting Mumbai Ahemdabad.
Well waise to i love if it will run in delhi Mumbai coze i live in Delhi. But the fact is this if AMD-MUM (550km)cost $15 billion then think how much del-mum cost

Ki
Let me calculate the operational surplus this project need to generate per day.

Project cost 96000.

Japan FInance 81%=77760 crore.

Repayment to Japan due every year at 0.5% interest rate for 50 years

It is 1761.56 crore (Considering currency rate stable)

Per day operation surplus needed to repay loan to Japan= 4.83 crore.

FOr domestic repayment of 18240 corre at 9% for say 20 years.

1998 crore per year.

I.e 5.47 crore per day

So in total we need to generate Rs 10 crore surplus for first 20 years and 5 crore for next 30 years to repay the loan.

Not a very big amount. If we run 10 trains to and fro than we need a surplus of Rs 50 lakh per train trip.
We need to accommodate maximum number of people here and we may run a double decker to keep the rate in control.

People here are quoting 0.5pc interest. Technically there are right. But you need to understand the loan is in dollar terms. There is the volatility of the currency markets to take into account. Therefore the money is hedged against currency fluctuations whose cost can be as high as 5pc.

why should i take bullet train when i can take flight...........

So this project relies on Gujju's paying a premium to travel by train? Either the Gujju's in Australia are a different species or someone is freaking kidding.

So this project relies on Gujju's paying a premium to travel by train? Either the Gujju's in Australia are a different species or someone is freaking kidding.

If the journey is being cut short from 8 hours to 2 hours, then yes. Most of these frequent travellers are traders and businessman and time is money for them. A couple of hundred extra bucks will hardly make any difference for them. Also that was an incredibly stupid thing to say, you wouldn't like it if you were stereotyped would u.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom