What's new

Japan inks nuclear agreement with India!

Great . Both countries can be benefited a lots from this agreement. We have a lots of potential which is unexploited. We must work out to exploit that fully.

All key NSG countries in our side to supply the Nuke material and tech...jealous countries can still look out for excuses to stop our membership....things are changing, you can't stop India from getting its due credit...!

All key NSG countries in our side to supply the Nuke material and tech...jealous countries can still look out for excuses to stop our membership....things are changing, you can't stop India from getting its due credit...!

I wonder what a big difference this man has made in positioning india to a place which it deserve. This man is nothing less than a miracle in himself.

There goes our "NSG membership" down the drain. :p:

But given the current scenario, is it worth again lobbying for getting an NSG membership ?? I mean, we are already riding a motorbike without a helmet, while we are supposed to, as per law. :-)

Last edited:
Now... its time to formally enter NSG.. let see how long can they resist us.

A noob question, how does NSG membership benefits us more since we already have nuclear agreements with major players of nuclear suppliers and technology holders.

A noob question, how does NSG membership benefits us more since we already have nuclear agreements with major players of nuclear suppliers and technology holders.

We get a say in functioning and decision making of NSG

its more of a aukat thing
its like we have membership to a elite club which pak doesnt

this question was debated a lot, the rights and all are also there, but I think next meeting which will make diffrence of having nsg membership is many years down the line

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom