What's new

Japan coast guard detains Chinese boat after short chase and collision

Maybe we should give more weapons to Sri Lanka so they can butcher more of your fishermen.

We have to just send a couple Mongols. ;)

May be even Japanese or Koreans or Vietnamese will do as well.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

And India earned them before even becoming a great power, let alone a superpower. :P

Global Peace Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong link. ;)

Great power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what happens when one blindly copy pastes the same stuff a thousand times.

vietnam just tries to imitate its master Japan in chasing the Chinese ships in South China Sea..........the result is vietnam spy ships got cable cut off again!!!

Next time, the cable has been connected with big rock (no TNT) and we waiting what happen with provocateur.:hitwall:

Look how pathetic indians and viets jumping with joyed for a tiny incident inferior complex NO?

Maybe we should give more weapons to Sri Lanka so they can butcher more of your fishermen.

LoL, I know that it could be the natural course of action for the communist party. Actually China tried that with Gaddafi in Libya. Did not go that well. Did it then? So now projects worth how many billion USD are gone?

no we are just feeling bad about the poor chinese who got caught, hope the Japanese don't make sushi out of him/them (do).

Japnese government aint as stupid as GOI i will be more worry hundred indian fisher men illegally fishing in Srilankra water if i were you.

Back
Top Bottom