What's new

JAPAN AIR SELF-DEFENSE FORCE HIGHLIGHTS KAWASAKI C-2 NEXT-GEN AIRLIFTER

It is very much the Ukranians drinking Russia's milkshake and the lack of India in the MTA is Ukraine's gain.
the an178 has some weight behind it as it already has orders from some me countries

I know but it's bizzare to designate a new product the same as an existing product, despite not operating that product yourself.
no its not its compleatly fine. do you think the japanses will change the name to c3 because there is a plane out there that they dont opperate with the same name?

Th
its bigger than the IL-76 but smaller than the c17.
2f7d268dbbcd4a8d72a2a4d7a7960326.jpg

aircraft-transport-comp-1.gif
Thank you sir

Which suits India just fine as it can't afford to be in another "let's develop it then induct it" position.
with this.... yeah...... good idea. buy of the shelve and locally build. but do remember it is urkraine where an-32 went missing and were found to be in use by the urkrainian airforce. the arabs can afford a mess up but can india. heck they 'modernised' mig 21's by using parts of mig21's that had been shot down. i would buy the entire design and a few planes then build it in the comfort of your own country.

with this.... yeah...... good idea. buy of the shelve and locally build. but do remember it is urkraine where an-32 went missing and were found to be in use by the urkrainian airforce. the arabs can afford a mess up but can india. heck they 'modernised' mig 21's by using parts of mig21's that had been shot down. i would buy the entire design and a few planes then build it in the comfort of your own country.
The way the Ukranians handled the entire An-32 upgrade has left a really bad taste in my mouth, I know there was speulaiton about "missing" An-32s (that were supposedly refuted) but beyond that it is a fact that Anotov unilaterally cancelled the An-32 "RE" upgrade with only about 30% of the work completed.

Now a private company (Reliance) is liable for for any deviations from contractual agreements with the IAF/GoI.

The way the Ukranians handled the entire An-32 upgrade has left a really bad taste in my mouth, I know there was speulaiton about "missing" An-32s (that were supposedly refuted) but beyond that it is a fact that Anotov unilaterally cancelled the An-32 "RE" upgrade with only about 30% of the work completed.

Now a private company (Reliance) is liable for for any deviations from contractual agreements with the IAF/GoI.
so you see there so devils in the details honestly the IL-214 is a good option but let russia develop it and india can just co produce it along with spare parts and a engine overhaul facility wont hurt too.

so you see there so devils in the details honestly the IL-214 is a good option but let russia develop it and india can just co produce it along with spare parts and a engine overhaul facility wont hurt too.
I think too many bridges have been burnt at this point and the core issue will remain unresolved- no FADEC for the IL-214's engine. It would seem rather crazy to imagine an Indian order for IL-214s after this less than amicable parting of ways.

Back
Top Bottom