What's new

Jamaat activists clash with cops:54 police among 260 hurt across Bangladesh

So Mehnab Khan it seems to me I have revealed your true identity. You are directly affiliated with Blitz and wrote so far most of the article under the name News Desk that means apart from writing most of the anti Bangladeshi article you are the one who wrote the article of Pakistani FM Hina and Bilal. Why are you doing all these!!! If I am not wrong you are also the one Sunita Paul. Be good... Here are the list of article that has been written by you....at blitz.

Search :: Weekly Blitz

Bangladesh got moderate view on religion. Which means we allow everyone to devote in their religion and even provide security. It should remain the same. We should be an ideal example of religious stability. We always were, are and will be so.

Being secular for Indians and Awamis is being anti-Islam. If that is the norm you think you must continue then you will see such clashes more intensively in the coming periods coupled with political interests-based actions

So Mehnab Khan it seems to me I have revealed your true identity. You are directly affiliated with Blitz and wrote so far most of the article under the name News Desk that means apart from writing most of the anti Bangladeshi article you are the one who wrote the article of Pakistani FM Hina and Bilal. Why are you doing all these!!! If I am not wrong you are also the one Sunita Paul. Be good... Here are the list of article that has been written by you....at blitz.

lol bro, you are late latif

mans etto din e !!!

So are you sure she is with blitz??? What about she and suita Paul same person??? I would not be bothered to write about her but I have found that she wrote an anti RMG article against bangladesh that has made me really angry about her.

So are you sure she is with blitz??? What about she and suita Paul same person??? I would not be bothered to write about her but I have found that she wrote an anti RMG article against bangladesh that has made me really angry about her.

i dont know who she is, but most probably she is a he and somehow linked with blitz, i told it to Zabanya after 3/4days of her registration....

i dont know who she is, but most probably she is a he and somehow linked with blitz, i told it to Zabanya after 3/4days of her registration....

There is female named mehnab khan for sure. But whether her name is used with her knowledge or not is not known. She is affiliated with Srilanka Guardian as well where William Nicholas Gomes and Sunita Paul posted various article.

There is female named mehnab khan for sure. But whether her name is used with her knowledge or not is not known. She is affiliated with Srilanka Guardian as well where William Nicholas Gomes and Sunita Paul posted various article.

onake ektu somoy den bhaijaan ektu purano member hole sob bujhe jabe

onake ektu tomoy den bhaijaan ektu purano member hole sob bujhe jabe

Bhai apni Bujhan... Apni ja bolem Apni onek handsome. Handsome chaleder Kotha mehnab er moto young mayera sunbe or sune. But I am surprised that an innocent looking girl can write these articles.

His name is Salah Uddin Shoaib Choudhury , a yellow journalist who is working for carrying Indian Propaganda against BD and this time he also targeted Pakistani FM.

Being secular for Indians and Awamis is being anti-Islam. If that is the norm you think you must continue then you will see such clashes more intensively in the coming periods coupled with political interests-based actions

Khan Sahiba are you not Secular ? :undecided:

Bhai apni Bujhan... Apni ja bolem Apni onek handsome. Handsome chaleder Kotha mehnab er moto young mayera sunbe or sune. But I am surprised that an innocent looking girl can write these articles.

10 bucks says its a dude:mod:

Can someone please tell me what exactly did I say in Bengali ? :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom