What's new

Jaish Commander killed in South Kashmir Gunfight

GORKHALI

Reaction score
Top Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) Commander Adil Pathan was killed in an on going encounter with troopers in Aripal village of Tral town of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.On a tip of government forces had cordoned Aripal village and had laid a search operation. During the search operation militants fired on the forces.Three to four militants are believed to be trapped.
Details awaited..
Jaish Commander killed in South Kashmir Gunfight - Latest Kashmir News & Analysis - - Kashmir Dispatch
Best way to start your weekend...:butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep hunting these rats. Tral is known for its strong base of terrorists.

Top Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) Commander Adil Pathan was killed in an on going encounter with troopers in Aripal village of Tral town of south Kashmir’s Pulwama district.On a tip of government forces had cordoned Aripal
village and had laid a search operation. During the search operation militants fired on the forces.Three to four militants are believed to be trapped.
Details awaited..
Jaish Commander killed in South Kashmir Gunfight - Latest Kashmir News & Analysis - - Kashmir Dispatch

10509520_10152337770753071_3922628247805830880_n.jpg

Can somebody identify the camo?

Another one bites the dust!! :tup:

Will these assholes never learn?

Kudos to the Freedom Fighter.....

Shahadat Hai Matloob-o-Maqsood-e-Momin
Na Maal-e-Ghanimat Na Kishwar Kushayi

Aaj kal freedom fighter pakistan me hi freedom phailane me laage hue hai.

please layout a game plan for the ch*tiya maulvies of j&k as well please who are on a ISI payroll.

Kudos to the Freedom Fighter.....

I am curious to know, how many of these "so called" freedom fighters actually belong from Kashmir. If majority of them belong to some other province, technically they become mercenaries, not freedom fighters.

By seeing the Pic i have a doubt whether he Pissed in his pant before he die:D

Back
Top Bottom