HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
d3cc27890c4d0c338a66d45338122856.jpg

View attachment 6934e888fc70c38d0a30acdd82fb4a0e.jpg

View attachment 1807a2594286876b5dc05b40112d6893.jpg

yah I saw those pics on SDF......lots of speculation on that one. however the consensus was that it was a artists impression of a LO version of the JF-17 rather than a J-xx

isn't first picture is kinda Raptor...so their any expectation of new generation of JF17 is underway..??

I posted my photoshop picture which compared the original JF-17 and modified JF-17 (equivalent of F-22 raptor design). However, i do believe that there is no official changes to be made.

But they are very damn similar, and can be evolved over time.

How can this plane be stealth when the weapons are not internal as in the JSF and F-22?

I posted my photoshop picture which compared the original JF-17 and modified JF-17 (equivalent of F-22 raptor design). However, i do believe that there is no official changes to be made.

But they are very damn similar, and can be evolved over time.

Yes you did post it earlier in the JF-17 Part I thread, had to dig in old closed files to find the post:

Not many changes in my opinion.

The major change i see is. Twin Vertical Stabilizers instead of one. I will post another picture later.

The proposed changes are of course unofficial and poorly drawn.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/53929-post120.html

How can this plane be stealth when the weapons are not internal as in the JSF and F-22?

You know if they stuck CFT's on the plane, and created sort sort of belly recessed area they could reduce the RCS of the weapons

can you make out what the article in the magazine says? it would be interesting to know what they are saying!

Unfortunately, I can't.

The pictures are scanned and the characters are very small to make out.

Also, my English is not that good so apologies there.:cry:

Nihao Sena Lee welcome to the forum amongst your friends which treasure our friendship with China, by the way nice picture.
:smitten:

can you make out what the article in the magazine says? it would be interesting to know what they are saying!
It's said "FC-1 Upgrading by Fans", so mostly CG+PS, miles from J-xx which will be designed by 611 and jointly manufactured by 132 and 112. Expect to see leaked-out test-flight pictures online around 2012.:china:

Back
Top Bottom