What's new

J&K’s Hizb militants upload their photos on FB

How do they get military outfits? And news report says, the camp is at south of Srinagar, which is deep inside India. Why do IA / JK govt. allowed that camp to be there inside India. If we can't even do anything about camps inside India, forget about doing any kind of operations inside Azad Kashmir.

"The Central security agencies have sought details from the social networking site about the internet protocol addresses from where the photos were uplinked and then deleted, official sources said. "

Instead of searching for IP addresses, search for such camps inside Indian kashmir.

So there are Your Kashmiris
and then
there are our Kashmiris :o:
I wish I could brainwash them ...And what development are you talking about under an oppressing and brutal 6 hundred thousand army ?

What's your army doing in Kashmir ?
Doing civilian work without guns ?

So there are Your Kashmiris
and then
there are our Kashmiris :o:
I wish I could brainwash them ...And what development are you talking about under an oppressing and brutal 6 hundred thousand army ?
we know that you don't trust the people of gilgit baltisthan because they are shias they are living in fear and oppression from the punjabis they have been living in the slums of karachi, and you people are silently doing ethnic cleansing of the poor shias of gilgit baltistan, allow us to take care of our gilgit and baltisthani brothers and take back your sunni terrorists from our kashmir.

What else Kashmiris can do other than to pick arms and fight for what belong to them against more than half million indian army who oppress them every passing moment ?

They can do a lot - meet their forefathers, serve as manure & before that divulge their masters.

They can do a lot - meet their forefathers, serve as manure & before that divulge their masters.
Dream on ...!

we know that you don't trust the people of gilgit baltisthan because they are shias they are living in fear and oppression from the punjabis they have been living in the slums of karachi, and you people are silently doing ethnic cleansing of the poor shias of gilgit baltistan, allow us to take care of our gilgit and baltisthani brothers and take back your sunni terrorists from our kashmir.
Pakistan has 20 percent Shias and those who live in Galgit Baltistan does not even make 4 percent of their total population ...we won't give you anything ...But we will take Kashmir with the consent of Kashmiris !

What else Kashmiris can do other than to pick arms and fight for what belong to them against more than half million indian army who oppress them every passing moment ?

Just like what TTP and ISIS can do against millions Pak and Dajjal army. They are oppressing sharia and islam loving people.

Just like what TTP and ISIS can do against millions Pak and Dajjal army. They are oppressing sharia and islam loving people.
Come someday with a logical argument ...:close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom