What's new

J-K: Two militants killed while trying to ambush police party with senior cops

@WebMaster @Horus

Isn't Insulting/Abusing Kashmiri Freedom Fighters against the Forum Rules.

RIP to the Freedom Fighters. Your sacrifice and courage will be remembered always.
Smoking too much of weed now a days?? your so called freedom fighter can ambush our people and try to kill, but we should not say anything..... enna rascala.... we are not from Mahatam Gandhi's generation, we will not hesitate to retaliate if someone try to harm us, everything is fine in love and war and YOU DECLARED WAR and we play on our terms... don't cry rules while loosing.... those who take the arms will meet their end with arms.. so beware...

Smoking too much of weed now a days?? your so called freedom fighter can ambush our people and try to kill, but we should not say anything..... enna rascala.... we are not from Mahatam Gandhi's generation, we will not hesitate to retaliate if someone try to harm us, everything is fine in love and war and YOU DECLARED WAR and we play on our terms... don't cry rules while loosing.... those who take the arms will meet their end with arms.. so beware...

Acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying forces and Attacks on Legitimate military targets are not "Terror" attacks.

Long live the spirit of the freedom movement in Indian Occupied Kashmir

Didn't you notice that Pakistan killed over 100 people all over Pakistan claiming them terrorists, immediately after Lahor Bomb blast.
They arrested Two guys on suspicion of terrorists involved in blasts and within a few days razed the House in which they used to live to ground under responsibility laws.
They have laws due to which they will not only come after the person involved but also the family and/community. You want me to give reference then I will search about it.
Imagine India adopting this policy in J and K. Even Indian SC said that the parents of kids throwing stone should be booked.

Yes I know about it however there is some law that allow you to harass family members is beyond me. SC is asking to book parents when their kids(minor) end up at stone pelting areas. This is in tune with endangering child by not taking proper care of him/her...this makes perfect sense however going after families of terrorists is like saying "You pay the loan that your dad took from me"..happens but simply illegal...

Acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying forces and Attacks on Legitimate military targets are not "Terror" attacks.

Problem is world don't believe in this definition any more...and you will be called a terrorist sympathizer...

DIf India had laws like Pakistan and not only the terrorist but target his family and community then the whole society of the

Then don't cry (saying that we are insulting) when we neutralize our genuine enemy. Just a thought, when we are killing them, you expect us to respect them. We respect a dead enemy in uniform not terrorist.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom