What's new

J-K: Two militants killed while trying to ambush police party with senior cops

All you seeing now is media hype created to attract attention.If you recently seen Zakir musa video about fighting in name of islam shows how desperate these mens It created Rift btw Huriyat and them .HM is now shaking due to strong inner fighting.
Laskar almost lost its relevance when the last time you seen any major attack on indian city by these groups

90's was time when Terrorism was at its Peak in Afghanistan Taliban was ruling the subcontinent

desperation is high that i agree

shortage of supplies from the other side is making them desperate . . they are trying to snatch weapons from the forces.

when i say 90s i am talking about J&K in particular.

@WebMaster @Horus

Isn't Insulting/Abusing Kashmiri Freedom Fighters against the Forum Rules.

RIP to the Freedom Fighters. Your sacrifice and courage will be remembered always.

i have seen that time personally.

and things are crawling back in the same direction. the only difference is a BJP govt in the center and the state so it is definitely going to be a hell for these militants.
Our forces in 90s showed that with immense sacrifice they can handle the Hardware.
With BJP at centre and BJP also having access to state Govt. Will something be done for software ????

Can the software be changed like the rotten Hardware is removed ??

Thank God there were no casualties from the security side. Cudos to the officers for the quick reaction and for eliminating the braindeads.
Lets hope the others waiting to join them have some sanity and try to contribute something positive for the society.

Disposing hardware is done. Now software must be handled.
Can we have collective responsibility laws like Pakistan has to punish the family members and relatives etc. ?

Two militants were killed in south Kashmir’s Awantipora, police said on Sunday.

The militants were killed when they tried to ambush a police party that included three police officers of the rank of superintendent of police.

The incident happened at Padgampora when a cavalcade of senior superintendents of police of Pulwama and Awantipora Raees Ahmed and Zahid Malik was going along with the district’s Additional Superintendent of Police Chandan Kohli.

The militants, also travelling in a car, came from behind and started firing at the vehicle carrying Kohli in the area on the border of Awantipora and Pulwama, officials said.

All the police personnel quickly took cover and retaliated the fire in which two militants were killed, they said.

Police seized two weapons and the identity of the militants is being ascertained, deputy inspector general of police (South Kashmir) S Pani told PTI.

He lauded the role of the police force which swiftly neutralised the two terrorists.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...ce-officers/story-FeT0N2GQ9EYtyTGYQLGZMN.html
Thats epic, they ambushed but got killed instead. :tup:
Good job police, seems they have become too desperate now a days. Must be running out of funding & supplies.

All you seeing now is media hype created to attract attention.If you recently seen Zakir musa video about fighting in name of islam shows how desperate these mens It created Rift btw Huriyat and them .HM is now shaking due to strong inner fighting.
Laskar almost lost its relevance when the last time you seen any major attack on indian city by these groups

90's was time when Terrorism was at its Peak in Afghanistan Taliban was ruling the subcontinent Today its different scenario

It was always about religion. That point so far was hidden because they were portraying a 'secular nationalist' facade despite the intentional cover up of the biggest genocide since WW2 took place in J&K in the name of religion. It was always about religion and it will always be especially in this particular case.

@WebMaster @Horus

Isn't Insulting/Abusing Kashmiri Freedom Fighters against the Forum Rules.

RIP to the Freedom Fighters. Your sacrifice and courage will be remembered always.

Is it?

I thought only saying foul words about national leaders of any country is against forum rules.

Please clarify.

Dont lie,lets see how well you remember.what is the name of your brother,who was the second person to be killed by the Indian forces in january 2017.

:p::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That was epic!

Lol :lol:

Well you can see the quality of our IPS officers .You chose the wrong guys and went for ambush and gets ambushed instead .

Disposing hardware is done. Now software must be handled.
Can we have collective responsibility laws like Pakistan has to punish the family members and relatives etc. ?
what?? they have such laws??

what?? they have such laws??
Didn't you notice that Pakistan killed over 100 people all over Pakistan claiming them terrorists, immediately after Lahor Bomb blast.
They arrested Two guys on suspicion of terrorists involved in blasts and within a few days razed the House in which they used to live to ground under responsibility laws.
They have laws due to which they will not only come after the person involved but also the family and/community. You want me to give reference then I will search about it.
Imagine India adopting this policy in J and K. Even Indian SC said that the parents of kids throwing stone should be booked.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom