What's new

J&K: Infiltrators occupy Indian village along the LoC, say sources

There is no occupation by Pakistan, it was intrusion and Pakistan has reported to have suffered a causality of 20 - 30 while retreating

[Bregs];4832771 said:
There is no occupation by Pakistan, it was intrusion and Pakistan has reported to have suffered a causality of 20 - 30 while retreating
They are all killed.

better late than never

I hope they proceed toward the valley soon

20-30 pak army soldiers are sent to 'Jannat'. And , others again ran back.:omghaha:

New Delhi: The Army on Wednesday said it foiled an infiltration bid by Pakistan-backed terrorists in the Keran sector on the Line of Control (LoC) last week and search operations were going on there.

"An infiltration bid was attempted last week by terrorists which was foiled by the Army. The search operations are still on," the Army headquarters said here.

The response was given by the Army after reports suggested that Pakistani troops had occupied an uninhabited village named Shala Bhat in Keran sector on the LoC inside the Indian territory and a gunbattle was on to drive them away.

The Army headquarters termed the reports as "totally incorrect".

In the recent past, there have been several actions by the Pakistani Border Action Team on the LoC including the January incident in which two Indian soldiers were killed, including beheading of one of them, and the August incident killing Army men.

PTI
Pakistan violates ceasefire as Manmohan returns after meeting Sharif

Same news with many a twists, waiting for something official to come out

Just a practice session nothing to worry about you Indians. Dont worry we will leave soon Our Troops are on Camping Sessions.

we didn't occupied it was our village my son .

They are all killed.

20-30 pak army soldiers are sent to 'Jannat'. And , others again ran back.:omghaha:

well let me show you some real picture if they advanced in india its mean they wiped out defense .:omghaha: how on earth can be advance without destroy defense lines ? and what was doing indian army yesterday night ?hip hop dance ?:azn:

Indian army or pak army?

(BTW, apologies for my non-communication on the FB page. Will message you soon.)

@karan.1970 : That's the first time I know of on PDF that somebody's inside info turned out to be true.:tup:

Hey.. I also gave a heads up on the big time retaliation IA did a few weeks back that took out 10-12 PA men when 5 odd bunkers on Pak side were destroyed and how Pakistan released the story of those deaths in batches of 1-2 to avoid a morale drop..

But no inside info. Do not know any one high up in IA. Just chatter in the army canteen and mess halls..

Anything else (confidential stuff) being put up on a public forum would be a huge disservice to the country

better late than never

I hope they proceed toward the valley soon

They have already been kicked back.. This was a mouse trap that took out close to 20 of your men..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey.. I also gave a heads up on the big time retaliation IA did a few weeks back that took out 10-12 PA men when 5 odd bunkers on Pak side were destroyed and how Pakistan released the story of those deaths in batches of 1-2 to avoid a morale drop..

But no inside info. Do not know any one high up in IA. Just chatter in the army canteen and mess halls..

Anything else (confidential stuff) being put up on a public forum would be a huge disservice to the country

karan be careful on posting such chit chat info in the forum..we should not compromise the secrecy and security of our country.

latest update - army denied the village occupation story.

They have already been kicked back.. This was a mouse trap that took out close to 20 of your men..

lolz man when we have no death should we cry baby like india and cry ? in fact they are fighting with you guys since 65 years and they know well how to stay save and fight. moral can be more high if they lose friends and co solders they hit back hard . its clear from day one our post have 4-5 solders yours have 20-30 at LOC posts so you one direct hit take 5 and ours 20 or even our miss hit shot take 5 indians on loc . be happy with your wet dreams and fake stories . now think abut recover occupied village no BLA BLA .or may you wait as peak 5353 you lost in pakistani hand most highest peak in kargil and even today pakistani solders sitting on it waiting for your recovery of peak .

Pakistani troops last occupied positions on the Indian side of the Line of Control in July, 2002, taking Loonda Post— part of the same sector where fighting is now underway. India responded, on that occasion, by using eight Mirage 2000 aircraft to drop precision-guided bombs on to the four occupied bunkers. Following the air strike, troops supported by 155-millimetre howitzers retook the positions. :sniper:

Read more at: Exclusive: While PM talked peace, Pak grabbed ghost village on LoC | Firstpost

well let me show you some real picture if they advanced in india its mean they wiped out defense .:omghaha: how on earth can be advance without destroy defense lines ? and what was doing indian army yesterday night ?hip hop dance ?:azn:

The posts were allegedly captured by Pakistan army owing to negligence of army’s 3/3 GR unit. They were not careful.

karan be careful on posting such chit chat info in the forum..we should not compromise the secrecy and security of our country.

I know dude.. What I just talked of is a street chatter in noida as well.. So public knowledge.. As I said, I do not know any one high up in the military so if something has reached me, its pretty much common knowledge. Its just that since I am friends with a lot of army families, I get to hear it a day or two earlier that it becoming very common.. Nothing else..

lolz as we don't know ? hundreds of spies inside indian army work for ISI and thousands of civilans in only kasmir working for ISI . or they just look forums ?

try google and see magic

Woman, jawan held for helping ISI agent - Times Of India

'Arrested J&K jawan was passing info to ISI' - Times Of India
Man found working for ISI in Indian Army unit for yrs, held - News Oneindia

Army clerk arrested for passing on classified data to ISI agent in Nepal : India, News - India Today

Indian Army Officer honey trapped by ISI | NDTV.com

Both sides infiltrate each other.

ISI is nothing but an appendage of CIA.India is under control of CIA. Since 65 years we have been fighting each other over silly things like religion . You are sane and see through the religion BS. How long will we fight each other for outside forces?

Back
Top Bottom