What's new

J&K: Four killed as militants ambush army convoy

Seriously Assam!There is nothing happening in Assam.Hardly any group is active there.I myself an east Indian:lol:
One or two incident in a year happens everywhere in every country..Also if happens in India,no civilians get killed or targetted..

Assam these days is all construction- lots of Infrastructure, bridges, highways, sad to see many trees being cut on road sides-

And one thing that cannot be missed is Su30 they are all over doing all sorts of maneuvers mostly at night close to ground-

Not enough

india has numerous fault lines and the most attacks of any nation including Pakistan, those attacks lack intensity

so its job of ISI to take the battle to the enemy we cant have a situation where our enemy supports attacks on Civilians and we target there army

Seriously Assam!There is nothing happening in Assam.Hardly any group is active there.People were fed up of Communist & Muslim group operated in Assam previously..After electing BJP now those are more than irrelevant & locals has shown them middle finger..I myself an east Indian:lol:
One or two incident in a year happens everywhere in every country..Also if happens in India,no civilians get killed or targetted..
Yea, one of them just happened today.

• Militant, civilian killed in Manipur encounter
  • Imphal: A militant and a civilian were killed during an encounter between suspected ultras and the army in Manipur''s Tamenglong district today, police said.

Yea, one of them just happened today.

• Militant, civilian killed in Manipur encounter
  • Imphal: A militant and a civilian were killed during an encounter between suspected ultras and the army in Manipur''s Tamenglong district today, police said.
Well.. as long as the terrorists are getting killed... we are doing good.

Very specific to your quoted post.. where you mention IMPHAL... I know you have a tendency to jump between topics as per convenience...
Well if i must spoon feed you, a civilian also died in the Imphal, however since you have problem comprehending, i was directing you to the actual topic.

ISI Noes What We capable of ,Good Part Is we Not Even have To Present on the ground Few Millions here and there Do the Trick For Us
you are capable of killing civilians but RAW knows our covert war capabilities. within 1 month we can slaughter all your RAW agents(including those posed as diplomats) in afghanistan if we want to.

Well.. they can try and come over .. and get shot at LOC if they are getting that desperate.
They already did that. My condolences over lost of people with hanuman powers and special constitutional powers.

Back
Top Bottom