What's new

J&K: Four killed as militants ambush army convoy

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
597832_thump.jpg

Three soldiers and a woman were killed while five army personnel were injured as militants ambushed an army convoy in Shopian district of Kashmir today.

Two officers -- Lt Colonel Mukesh Jha and Major Amardeep Singh - are among the five injured Army personnel.

A police official said the militants attacked the security forces party which was going for a cordon and search operation in Chittargam area of Shopian.

He said three army personnel were killed in the attack while a woman - Jana begum - died after getting hit by a stray bullet.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/597832/jk-four-killed-militants-ambush.html

Meh.
This is year the score is 26 enemy personnel killed and only 9 of our soldiers martyred i.e. a ratio in our favour of nearly 3:1.

Pakistan is not supporting in term of arms and ammunition since Musharraf era. Fighters have just AKs and other small arms and not HE grande, Snipers, LMGs, IEDs etc as BLA or TTP posses.

How do they get the AKs in first place?

How do they get the AKs in first place?
It is a very old weapon. May be traced back to 90s time when Pak supplied them. Don't take it to tour heart, it may be belonged to IA, snatched one or might have been sold by a crook.

Sad for the woman. But if she is a martyr no worries ey!

Talking about own house...
Does transgender thread rings any bell, something your capital has a new name for.
I see more Pakistanis grinding on Indian rape or culture where they themselves are in world apex in minor abuse,transgender killing,terrorism & even in rape..So what is the point..No one intends to stop you from posting threads. But at this time if you care about own people dying inside then you wouldn't be grinding here on this issue..

Death of soldiers from both side is very much common..Kashmir is a different thing than what's happening inside in Pakistan with innocents...

I see more Pakistanis grinding on Indian rape or culture where they themselves are in world apex in minor abuse,transgender killing,terrorism & even in rape..So what is the point..No one intends to stop you from posting threads. But at this time if you care about own people dying inside then you wouldn't be grinding here on this issue..

Death of soldiers from both side is very much common..Kashmir is a different thing than what's happening inside in Pakistan with innocents...
Kashmir just draws your little attention since it's easy to blame Pakistan, else, what happens in places like Assam or Red corridor seems outside India.
Besides, I'm not the one obsessed to be on some Indian forum .

Kashmir just draws your little attention since it's easy to blame Pakistan, else, what happens in places like Assam or Red corridor seems outside India.
Besides, I'm not the one obsessed to be on some Indian forum .
Seriously Assam!There is nothing happening in Assam.Hardly any group is active there.People were fed up of Communist & Muslim group operated in Assam previously..After electing BJP now those are more than irrelevant & locals has shown them middle finger..I myself an east Indian:lol:
One or two incident in a year happens everywhere in every country..Also if happens in India,no civilians get killed or targetted..

Back
Top Bottom