What's new

J-20 OFFICIAL NAME IS "BLACK EAGLE"

How about this of a name for j-20 " Red crowned crane"

If j-20 ever makes it to PAF i think we can name it ''the flying cheetah"

:pakistan::china:

why always animal names? who not 'death from above'? :D

Eagle and Tiger are the most highly ragard in China's traditional names for the most brave fighting unit. Black Eagle signifies a silent warrior from the sky, with deadly killing power.

Samurai is a Japanese word, any Chinese suggested that will be termed a Traitor by Chinese all over the globe, lucky the poster mentioned that is a Pakistani, we can forgive him.

Men can be widows too. Or am i wrong?

the term used for men is "widower".

i know its completely irrational but i'd name it "in your face mateys!!!!! still on the drawing board eh? my a$$!!!!! Photoshoped by a fan boy? my a$$!!!!! look at it its staring right down your throat!!!!!"

Ps: 5 exclamation marks very important!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Eagle and Tiger are the most highly ragard in China's traditional names for the most brave fighting unit. Black Eagle signifies a silent warrior from the sky, with deadly killing power.

Samurai is a Japanese word, any Chinese suggested that will be termed a Traitor by Chinese all over the globe, lucky the poster mentioned that is a Pakistani, we can forgive him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That is the funniest shyt i have read on this forum in ages.

:rofl:

Hello to the forum. This is my first post in the PDF.. BLACK EAGLE.. name give to this lovely 5 G bird is perfectly thoughtfull.. The aircraft seems to be more like strike aircraft rather than air superiority one.. It early features seems that the bird has more fuel capacity and the fusalage seems to be quite a large.. though there are hardly any signs of weapons bay, but when prototype completly developed will definately have a larger weapon capacity... With this capacity emagin 4 of these birds carrying 4 to 6 cruise missiles striking a target will have a imbound effect. Considering the amount of experience China having in this aviation industry compared to US, Russia and UK, it has deffinately got a significant recognition amongst the giants in the field. Hoping to have a great time in PDF:pdf:

eagle is so over used.
:tdown:

come on, china, at least be original with the name.

Back
Top Bottom