What's new

J-20 external fuel tank

Usa is still the only superpower, we must know it
Our development is just for our security, there is no idea to confrontate usa

The world still need someone to be the police, usa like this duty, let usa do it, but just need to learn to know our red line.
It is always normal for No1 want to contain No2. For No2, we should know it and work hard to catch up. one day there will be essential thing change.
Let us just keep voice low

Last edited:
Yes even Russian fighters crash but none will crash in China. Because you are great people very intelligent than everyone one else in all the wars u faught in Ur entire history. Ancient wars, great war of ww1 WW2 indo China war till 1967 , Vietnam war etc etc.

LOL no one claimed sukoi is Stealth. And except you know one know about the truth about your Stealth J20 with huge body, with huge two canards, and now a drop tanks. Man you define Stealth like never before. And don't know you we have the original one of a kind Su30MKI. And you too have detailed version than ours in large numbers. And only God knows about your copy cat version j11 capability and availability. And I guess our super sukoi program, along with Rafale and PakFa /FGFA which are all best of the kind available in the world will create more havoc than Ur big fat J?31/20s lol.
You are all to buy also have rebates.

Sukoi range my boy Google it... You will know how far you can go. And I don't think you J20 will start in Beijing and bomb India and return back to Beijing. That's why you have bombers especially for this purpose... Its gonna be very interesting to see what happens with Sukoi, Rafale, PakFa fleet of India meets Sukoi, fake sukoi J20 fleets of China. Lol. Don't make sure of the outcome dear. Wait for it to happen. And we are very large standing army like you. We have very modern capabilities like you in Naval warfare, we have very potent airforce like you have. And anti aircraft radars and new Gen SAM all are with us to. You should be very overwhelmed to the matter of fact that when you want to stand next to US after 5 years of growth, Ur next door neighbor new blue eyes boy of growth India just remains you are not yet their in that league. Lol how sour boy?

You are all to buy also have rebates.
Rebates what is rebates?

Sukoi range my boy Google it... You will know how far you can go. And I don't think you J20 will start in Beijing and bomb India and return back to Beijing. That's why you have bombers especially for this purpose... Its gonna be very interesting to see what happens with Sukoi, Rafale, PakFa fleet of India meets Sukoi, fake sukoi J20 fleets of China. Lol. Don't make sure of the outcome dear. Wait for it to happen. And we are very large standing army like you. We have very modern capabilities like you in Naval warfare, we have very potent airforce like you have. And anti aircraft radars and new Gen SAM all are with us to. You should be very overwhelmed to the matter of fact that when you want to stand next to US after 5 years of growth, Ur next door neighbor new blue eyes boy of growth India just remains you are not yet their in that league. Lol how sour boy?

Rebates what is rebates?
Have the wrong content.I said arms kickbacks.

Are these the same large tanks as under the J-20?

Deino

These and link frame is one of the tank.
205612j6pun22u2b22w22g.jpg

Such as making

USA has this, USA has that! @gambit what Vietnam has? It reminds me of the Chinese story of Fox and tiger. FYI, China is now developing quantum radar to target Stealthy fighter. Means all those F22 and F35 could be thrown into russbish bin if quantum radar put in place. There is nothing USA could be arrogant about in the next decades. Your age is done.
My response is here...

https://defence.pk/threads/the-u-s-...-detect-stealth-fighters.468751/#post-9050740

Rebates what is rebates?
Indian is also doing a great job,but jut not yet,probably become a threat to us in 2030,40.

This aircraft is extra large in term of length now after adding CFT, J20 become a bomber no more Stealth... IMO, FC31 is more lethal, stealthy and more compact aircraft thn J20.

This aircraft is extra large in term of length now after adding CFT, J20 become a bomber no more Stealth... IMO, FC31 is more lethal, stealthy and more compact aircraft thn J20.
J20 is far more important, in the eyes of the air force, 200 of them will be inducted within next 5 years.

If one of our Chinese friends trivializes US power, we don't need to start arguing.
Maybe it's just worry about military capacity of the country's economy.China now want to as soon as possible to help Pakistan on infrastructure and education.

Yes the new version 3.0 is the JF17 final state.

Back
Top Bottom