What's new

J-17 light attack aircraft

Akasa

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Both Huitong and CJDBY say that there is a light attack aircraft, developed from the JL-9, that's to serve in the PLAAF. It may be called the Q-7 or the J-17.

ÐÂ×÷£º¼ß17¡°Ë«Ç»Áú¡±´¹Ö±Æð½µÕ½¶·¹¥»÷»ú[Page:1] - ¾üÊÂCGÒÕÊõ - ³¬¼¶´ó±¾Óª¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ - ×î¾ßÓ°ÏìÁ¦¾üÊÂÂÛ̳ Super Military Forum Of China

F-17 "dual-chamber Dragon" fighting the serial twin VTOL attack machine is a dual release with serial Bureau, with a light aircraft carriers, amphibious assault ships or small islands of the vertical takeoff and landing combat attack aircraft.

F-17 in the power system, the main features is the use of serial two-publishing Authority (see the structure diagram), two sets of dynamical systems to ensure that a failure of any aircraft system can be completed with another light aircraft, the vertical load conditions off and landing. The layout of the two systems: two serial arrangement of the engine, front engine with belly into the gas state in the vertical takeoff and landing with Boeing X-32 is similar to thermal plume from the engine exhaust nozzle on both sides of the vector; cruise state thermal plume is divided into two channels, bypassing the engine after the spray nozzle from the two. After using both sides of the engine intake air through the air inlet side of the two bypass before entering the engine after the engine compression blades, the vertical take off and land in the state with the GM E-7 is similar to a set after the engine fan drive the bottom of the engine down the exhaust air ejector, ejector nozzle is used before the engine air intake (this time using vectoring nozzle engine work before and after the nozzle is idle), so that part is designed to reduce reduce weight and reduce body surface openings (if this program inefficient, the second program is the use of the ejector 6 above the surface of the fuselage auxiliary intake inlet); after the engine in the cruise directly from the nozzle end exhaust air.

In the VTOL mode, this layout engine before the effect of vertical thrust back in the engine, the central fuselage, the vertical thrust upon the role of the engine in the engine front, the central body. The two systems makes the serial arrangement of the vertical force of the two engines are the focus of the role of the fuselage, and aircraft attitude control jet screen vents and front vents and pitch attitude control is shared, to ensure that any engine or a single system failure, the aircraft are able to take off and land vertically under light load condition, greatly improving the aircraft may *.

In addition, the use of serial two-publishing Authority also has the advantage that the aircraft size, while greatly reduced cross-sectional area to obtain a large twin-powered fighter, so that both single light aircraft to better stealth fighter , low resistance and double heavy fighter powerful force and fighting capacity. Inadequate maintenance is poor, before the engine needs the main bomb bay by belly demolition, after the engine removed from the upper body lifting. In addition, the first engine inlet total pressure recovery may be good, cruising the state of the propulsive efficiency may also be lower.

F-17 on the aerodynamic characteristics of the layout is the extensive use of stealth design, basically the whole radar unit focused on two directions, rather than concentrated in the four directions F-22/35; main wing with a large sweep swept wing, front / rear edge of the corresponding part of the fuselage are parallel, can be seen from the front wing bending direction and both sides of the body surface, parallel to each other, so that the aircraft during low altitude penetration, Fang Luji enemy radar and high-altitude interceptor from two directions are difficult to find the aircraft.

F-17's horizontal stabilizer is more special, that is the fuselage horizontal tail rotor trailing edge, the angle between the aircraft flight direction, parallel to the main wing leading edge of the horizontal tail to the fuselage outside the outside is not prominent. Hirao made this design when the deflection of the aircraft can not only play a role in the control of various postures, but also the end of the jet as baffles, indirectly play a role in vector nozzle, increasing the effect of aircraft attitude control. In addition, also sprayed from the bottom side will be the end of the infrared features full wrap. The design greatly reduces the radar and infrared characteristics than conventional horizontal tail of the stealth better.

F-17 wing with flexible skin, emphasizing stealth and aerodynamic efficiency. Aircraft pitch, roll with the conventional layout of the aircraft in the same operation. In order to improve the stealth, the F 17 has no vertical tail, horizontal tail through the differential yaw operation with the main wing tip to complete the whole move.

F-17 the whole machine as a whole smart skin, the plane surface without protruding antennas and sensors, antennas and sensors are all used for fuselage skin to access to information.

F-17 "long dual-chamber" combat attack aircraft design goal is less than the F-35 is better than the radar reflection area and the flight performance of F-22 to counter the Western fourth-generation fighters. Aircraft maximum speed of Mach 2.0 to a combat radius of 900 kilometers, through air refueling to increase the combat radius to the distance from the interception missile and satellite-guided bombs as the main weapons, other weapons and pods can also be internal or external use , the right-wing aircraft equipped with a root diameter 30 mm cannon.

any picture please

Q-6.jpg

This is the exact words replied by Huitong on his CNAIR.TOP81.CN website message board

"it's an amateur drawing, don't take it seriously"

It does a bit. IDFs are underpowered. I think even F-16s in ROCAF were better than IDF.
Alot of taiwan engineers working on the IDF project have be poached by SKorea.

This is the exact words replied by Huitong on his CNAIR.TOP81.CN website message board

"it's an amateur drawing, don't take it seriously"

Nope. I didn't see it.

Exact words were: "The latest rumor (November 2010) claimed that a new single seat light attack aircraft based on L-15 LIFT is being developed at Hongdu as Q-6. "

Nope. I didn't see it.

Exact words were: "The latest rumor (November 2010) claimed that a new single seat light attack aircraft based on L-15 LIFT is being developed at Hongdu as Q-6. "

Yes, I saw those words in the "Attack Aircraft " section as you described, can't disagree with you. But my earlier posting was refering to Huitong's replied in his Message Board to a poster called "Bill" dated March 13th, 2011 in regard to the CG picture which Bill said was from an insider in SAC.

Regardless, both of us are right, but we quoted from different sections of Huitong's website.

Yes, I saw those words in the "Attack Aircraft " section as you described, can't disagree with you. But my earlier posting was refering to Huitong's replied in his Message Board to a poster called "Bill" dated March 13th, 2011 in regard to the CG picture which Bill said was from an insider in SAC.

Regardless, both of us are right, but we quoted from different sections of Huitong's website.

Oh, you mean the forums. I think the picture is a J-11 variant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the "Silent Flanker" we've been posting about?

Oh, you mean the forums. I think the picture is a J-11 variant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the "Silent Flanker" we've been posting about?

Yes, the picture was the Silent Flanker, based on J-11 with stealth designs.

Back
Top Bottom