What's new

J-10 might not needed as they don't add anything to PAF's capability

Hi,

If you cannot understand---I am not here to explain how it will be done----. There is a great american saying---" the enemy gets to vote as well ".

Hi,

There were two of them given to paf last year or the end of 2015 for flight testing. And yes many a paf pilots have flown the J10's.
I am fine with it :). This discussion will become muti faceted as i own a 550.

Hi,

If you cannot understand---I am not here to explain how it will be done----. There is a great american saying---" the enemy gets to vote as well ".

Hi,

There were two of them given to paf last year or the end of 2015 for flight testing. And yes many a paf pilots have flown the J10's.
How is PAF's respond to J10? Any source? If you go to J10, I say J10c. Maybe you shall wait a little longer, I heard D version with conformal tanks is under test. Five squadrons of J10c and 2 squadrons of J16 will do the job for PAF in the next 15 years. The next job is to get J31 as top of the needle.

This year China will set up another production line of WS10b, means we will see more WS10 engine installed on J10b/c in the near future. Once the engine production increase, PLAAF will produce lots of fighter jets in a zealous way. Brilliant future for PLAAF.

What if the right arm got injured in the air combat? Use your left arm to drive it? I call the hype on USA weapon is now too much, it's exaggeration. We once hit down U2 recon with SA2, and also helped to get down F117 as well. F16 can kill 1000 people in an hour? I can kill millions by one H bomb in a seconds. Once we hit down one F22, it will retire same as F117? An fine Sam system and decent anti stealthy radar can bring down F22 anytime we want.

I would say if your arm is that injured in the first place the plane is probably so damaged you would have had to bail-out.

second U.S underestimated Russia radar and that's why you all were able to shoot down the U-2. It was thought Russia Radar couldn't see aircraft above a certain height which was wrong.

third this 1000 people in an hour doesn't make sense so I don't know why you fell for that statement :lol:

if war was to come between the U.S and China I wouldn't be surprised if China shoots down 1 or 2, but you aren't looking at the bigger picture the U.S military isn't just the F-22 and we would wipe your air defense out with a multitude of equipment.

and I don't buy this anti-stealth radar crap. if it's such a game changer and good as you all make out to be. why is China and Russia and everyone else so hell bent on getting their own stealth planes??

also F-117 was first gen stealth. not wise to compare to it second gen and third gen stealth :oops:

I would say if your arm is that injured in the first place the plane is probably so damaged you would have had to bail-out.

second U.S underestimated Russia radar and that's why you all were able to shoot down the U-2. It was thought Russia Radar couldn't see aircraft above a certain height which was wrong.

third this 1000 people in an hour doesn't make sense so I don't know why you fell for that statement :lol:

if war was to come between the U.S and China I wouldn't be surprised if China shoots down 1 or 2, but you aren't looking at the bigger picture the U.S military isn't just the F-22 and we would wipe your air defense out with a multitude of equipment.

and I don't buy this anti-stealth radar crap. if it's such a game changer and good as you all make out to be. why is China and Russia and everyone else so hell bent on getting their own stealth planes??

also F-117 was first gen stealth. not wise to compare to it second gen and third gen stealth :oops:
Zero casualty is a joke. You failed in Korea and Vietnam, actually USA combat ability is not that impressed among Chinese. If you fight with China in our door way, DF26 can take out your entire fleet in no time. We are easy to give you a bloody nose when you play rogue. You better consider seriously before it's too late. Please keep underestimate China, so we can give you a punch really hurts when we engage with you.

Last edited:
Zero casualty is a joke. You failed in Korea and Vietnam, actually USA combat ability is not that impressed among Chinese. If you fight with China in our door way, DF26 can take out your entire fleet in no time. We are easy to give you a bloody nose when you play rogue.
Zero Casualty did I imply that o_O I only implied you would shoot down a few F-22s and a lot more if it became a major war.

I have full confidence we could knock out your air defense and destroy must if not all your airfields and command and control centers, and blockade you.

now if were to invade the Chinese mainland that quip about Korea and Vietnam would be true :coffee:

Zero Casualty did I imply that o_O I only implied you would shoot down a few F-22s and a lot more if it became a major war.

I have full confidence we could knock out your air defense and destroy must if not all your airfields and command and control centers, and blockade you.

now if were to invade the Chinese mainland that quip about Korea and Vietnam would be true :coffee:
It's always easier said than done. Come and get it.to be honest, I really looks down on you. You can't overwhelm 60 years ago, not to mention today. Oh I just forget to tell you China has the most H bomb warhead on this planet. All USA do is the cheap way like 'China spring' kinda of stuff, it's all you capable of nothing else.

Last edited:
It's always easier said than done. Come and get it.to be honest, I really looks down on you. You can't overwhelm 60 years ago, not to mention today. Oh I just forget to tell you China has the most H bomb warhead on this planet. All USA do is the cheap way like 'China spring' kinda of stuff, it's all you capable of nothing else.

sure oh kay :coffee:

How is PAF's respond to J10? Any source? If you go to J10, I say J10c. Maybe you shall wait a little longer, I heard D version with conformal tanks is under test. Five squadrons of J10c and 2 squadrons of J16 will do the job for PAF in the next 15 years. The next job is to get J31 as top of the needle.

Sir is there any possibility to attain J20. I know it is not for export. But still can't you convince the Ruskies. Definately we are not a threat to Russia. Neither J20 might go into Western hands.

Shahbaz[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Basically we don't want war, who don't want a comfortable and langurous life? If only you force us to do it.

you don't war? you are building military bases on reclaimed islands in disputed waters.

pretty sure your government has boasted it would take back Taiwan by force when it has the capability to do so.

peaceful rise my butthole

you don't war? you are building military bases on reclaimed islands in disputed waters.

pretty sure your government has boasted it would take back Taiwan by force when it has the capability to do so.

Who determine excessive claim? You are not even a member of UNCLOS. Your CBG and Destroyers navigate within the 12 nautical miles within the SCS Islands without notifying the relevant countries. You are the first one send in military equipment in SCS. We don't wanna talk reason with a bully, it waste time. Bring out the best you can, see who can win in the end. Even Mathew Lee challenged your foreign spokesmen many times in the press conference. You can't convince your own journalist, how can you convince others?

It's peaceful rise, and your butthole.

Sir is there any possibility to attain J20. I know it is not for export. But still can't you convince the Ruskies. Definately we are not a threat to Russia. Neither J20 might go into Western hands.

Shahbaz
[/QUOTE]
J20 won't export for many years, I'm sorry man. We don't need to convince Rusky cause they don't produce anything in J16. We will notify Russia, the final decision lies in our hands.

To be honest, I never believe in the peaceful rise, either. China at best should follow US' path to world domination.

Had PAF pilots flied J10b? Any firm resource.

post-37-0-23138100-1434806998 (3).jpg

PAF has 1980 40 planes and the rest are provided from CSF from 2010 afterwards (18 new and 14 used).

plz don't post BS again .... always double check what you are posting ....

PAF should have opted for J 10s years ago...they should have acquired couple of squadrons some years back. Why i have a feeling here that their obsession with vipers will no longer benefit Pakistan.....! Just build some dam infrastructure and bring some new dragons in our fleet....PAF need these beasts...shouldn't delay it further..!

Back
Top Bottom