What's new

J-10 Fighters deployed in Air Base Near Sino-India Border

so 40mio per head upgrade for those meseum pieces?

guess what, that price tag didn't come with Millenium IQ Package, surely. :rofl:

darn i am starting to like those cheese munchers...

they are almost as awe-inspiring as the vodka vendors when it comes to "Indian upgrade" :lol:

i say let the french upgrade tejas, which then perhaps will have charisma more than a damp rag.

so 40mio per head upgrade for those meseum pieces?

guess what, that price tag didn't come with Millenium IQ Package, surely. :rofl:

darn i am starting to like those cheese munchers...

they are almost as awe-inspiring as the vodka vendors when it comes to "Indian upgrade" :lol:

i say let the french upgrade tejas, which then perhaps will have charisma more than a damp rag.

Well, if I am not mistaken, they upgrading their Mirage 2000s.

Mirage-2000 deal may get government nod - Economic Times

I don't think they are that old, Mirage 2000 are still in service with many countries. It is probably an attempt by Dassault to win the competition in the shortlist finals.

i will say again go and try to find out what we will get in upgrades..........since you seems too busy let me try to tell you in short. by spending those 40 million we will convert each of our mirage into Rafael. 10 times better then j 10 ABCDEF or whatever i hope you understand now.

Can you please tell me how
By radar
By Avonics

We have a spec of Mirages and its upgrades but can you provide me J10 offical specs

Of that $2.4 billion deal, $1.3 billion is for importing 300 Mica missile. Maybe Sancho can reflect some lights on it.

YEAH heard the same about a plane produced by China for Pakistan.

Already 30 flying and 50 coming soon. by the way where is Indian boy the Great 6 gen LCA:azn:.

Sorry for the guys who dont know about Indian plane gen

US 3 gen = Chinese 2 Gen = Indian 6 Gen

Please note that it is Indian 6 gen because it took Indian six generation to complete the same :victory:

Well the powerful only need to have one element to be defeated and its arrogance. Thanks for not disappointing us on that. J-10 will surprise the mighty MKI someday soon.

_47498786_008976530-1.jpg

Waoo.. this looks nice addition to our squad. some 40 of these would do.

Back
Top Bottom