What's new

It's Time for a Regime Change in Gulf Countries!

No I'm not blaming Saudis I'm saying they promote this kind of corruption. Your statement also applies to Saudi/Emerati 'request' to join the war in Yemen too in case you want to conveniently ignore that too.
Did you know that Houthis attacked KSA first.. and that is what started this "war".. that is how Pakistan dealt wit TTP too..no?

Did you know that Houthis attacked KSA first.. and that is what started this "war".. that is how Pakistan dealt wit TTP too..no?

The Yemen war 'is a pure Saudi/Emerati problem..Or you just want to blame someone else for it.. that is not good.. because if you can't deal with your own problems in that regard no one else will..'

This is what I meant that your statement applies to the war in Yemen but look at the response from Arabs. It is time Pakistan start responding in kind that's all I'm saying.
'UAE minister warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen'

The Yemen war 'is a pure Saudi/Emerati problem..Or you just want to blame someone else for it.. that is not good.. because if you can't deal with your own problems in that regard no one else will..'

This is what I meant that your statement applies to the war in Yemen but look at the response from Arabs. It is time Pakistan start responding in kind that's all I'm saying.
'UAE minister warns Pakistan of ‘heavy price for ambiguous stand’ on Yemen'
You can't be right on that.. both the Yemen war or that claim .. Pakistan was asked to back KSA and the UAE in the war in Yemen that the Houthis started by attacking KSA border guard's posts..it was a choice given to Pakistan not an obligation..you seem to be ignorant of this!

So how can you justify the UAE support of Pakistan's economy with $ billions long after that article.. your hatred for Arabs must be killing you..

You can't be right on that.. both the Yemen war or that claim .. Pakistan was asked to back KSA and the UAE in the war in Yemen that the Houthis started by attacking KSA border guard's posts..it was a choice given to Pakistan not an obligation..you seem to be ignorant of this!

So how can you justify the UAE support of Pakistan's economy with $ billions long after that article.. your hatred for Arabs must be killing you..

You are mistaken, I have no hatred for Arabs I have disappointment. They would rather ally with Israel and sell out Palestinians out of spite against Iran.

Perhaps this source is more believable for you:
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/general/uae-condemns-pakistan-s-vote-on-yemen

You are mistaken, I have no hatred for Arabs I have disappointment. They would rather ally with Israel and sell out Palestinians out of spite against Iran.

Perhaps this source is more believable for you:
https://www.khaleejtimes.com/nation/general/uae-condemns-pakistan-s-vote-on-yemen
Did you really read the news that there was a condition of stopping the annexation of Palestinian land by Usrael in order to conclude that deal?

Yes of course the UAE was disappointed by the Pakistani decision not to support the Yemen war.. but did not made a big fuss about it .. after that one comment..and even supported Pakistan's economy with $ billions after that.. meaning it was a request.. not an obligation .. and Pakistan had the freedom to decide according to its own regional interests..

Did you really read the news that there was a condition of stopping the annexation of Palestinian land by Usrael in order to conclude that deal?

Yes of course the UAE was disappointed by the Pakistani decision not to support the Yemen war.. but did not made a big fuss about it .. after that one comment..

If you are fine with it so be it but Palestinians are not happy, not that they can help themselves. I don't think stopping of annexation is enough they should at least give Jerusalem back and much more but that is my opinion.

The big fuss has been in a shift of Arabian policy to favor India and dragging feet on Kashmir issue that is also considered a response.

Since Pakistanis cannot do much, about world-events we use prophecies and cook up end of the world stories for times to come to feel that grasp of control.

The stories you read here can make any sane person’s mind spin. :) COAS is going to KSA to set their path right.. I mean... where do we even come up with this stuff.

GCC/KSA ties with State of Israel have been in the works for sometime now, just like KSA’s ties with India. What you’re seeing now is just a formality taking place.

If you are fine with it so be it but Palestinians are not happy, not that they can help themselves. I don't think stopping of annexation is enough they should at least give Jerusalem back and much more but that is my opinion.

The big fuss has been in a shift of Arabian policy to favor India and dragging feet on Kashmir issue that is also considered a response.

Hamas is obviously not happy about it..because of its allegiance to big mouthed ..zero action Iran about the issue.. but to say all Palestinians.. that is not true.. even very wrong..

There was no shift in Arabian policy in favor of India.. the relationship has been for hundreds of years even before the establishment of Pakistan.. just know that there are more Muslims in India than in Pakistan and their interests are important to protect for Arabs.. besides that .. all Arab nations have condemned the Indian Kashmir policy.. but it seems many Pakistanis want and wish the Arabs to go to war with India.. a thing even Nuclear Pakistan is avoiding.. very childish wishful thinking..the least to say..

Last edited:
Well it's up to the people of these countries and not yours to change regimes that's just calling for something that is not business of anyone except their people if people are satisfied then let it be though these countries have been used to harm the region ...

This must be a bad joke

If there are any countries in the world that are modern day puppet states, it is Gulf monarchies.
They are doing what they think is best for their countries.
They have kept their nation rich.

They are doing what they think is best for their countries.
They have kept their nation rich.
They are enslaved to the whims of the West.
They may look rich on the surface but all it takes is one war and they are back in the stone age.
Look at Iraq.
In that scenario, even oil isn't going to bail them out.
The Arabs have wasted an opportunity of a lifetime.

For decades US and it's Western allies have been protecting several Gulf Countries to maintain their dictatorship and the reason for that was to uphold their interests in these Countries.

History is evident that US and it's Western allies never accepted the Regimes in Europe in Asia in African or in Gulf who opposes the Western Hegemony.

And we being as Muslims have always opposes those who were directly or indirectly against these regimes. However, I reckon it is time that we must think differently.

The war with West is right on the corner, and these so called our brothers will side the West, US and Israel. Now it is time that we must realize that no matter how hard we try these Arabs will never accept us as their brothers and the will side the West the Israel and the US it is time that we must find a way to overthrow these morons for the good of Ummah! And if we don't do that things will definitely go against us when the war breaks out.

Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events.

A new Muslim alliance is underway with few of non-Muslim Countries. And we will leave alone these Arabs for good, but believe me I still feel that their common People will suffer the most.

Lets have a discussion on this, I literally want to find out that what's your honest opinion on this matter.
We should care and work for Pakistan , leave them alone!!! THEY DESERVE IT!

Back
Top Bottom