What's new

It's Time for a Regime Change in Gulf Countries!

simple Brain

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For decades US and it's Western allies have been protecting several Gulf Countries to maintain their dictatorship and the reason for that was to uphold their interests in these Countries.

History is evident that US and it's Western allies never accepted the Regimes in Europe in Asia in African or in Gulf who opposes the Western Hegemony.

And we being as Muslims have always opposes those who were directly or indirectly against these regimes. However, I reckon it is time that we must think differently.

The war with West is right on the corner, and these so called our brothers will side the West, US and Israel. Now it is time that we must realize that no matter how hard we try these Arabs will never accept us as their brothers and the will side the West the Israel and the US it is time that we must find a way to overthrow these morons for the good of Ummah! And if we don't do that things will definitely go against us when the war breaks out.

Our Army Chief is about to visit to Saudi Arabia so that he could convince them not to deviate from the true Islamic path. Nothing good will come out of this visit, our Prophet Muhammad SAW on many occasions indicated regarding these events.

A new Muslim alliance is underway with few of non-Muslim Countries. And we will leave alone these Arabs for good, but believe me I still feel that their common People will suffer the most.

Lets have a discussion on this, I literally want to find out that what's your honest opinion on this matter.

As long as US is still largest economy, its not possible but that days are numbered.

This coming from a citizen of the country whose governments are bought, sold and created on whatsapp messages.

lol

shauqeen log hain ye Pakistanis

No, let Arab monarchies collapse by themselves. It is guaranteed fate if Arabs keep backstabbing each other.

your best bet is to join Israel to conquer Arab land as non Arabs.

Pakistan won't help you. Try other non Arabs

Gulf monarchies have a high degree of popular support not just with their native populations but also the expats who reap the rewards of law & order.

Hell Pakistan can be a first world country in a decade if we executed law & order like these sheikhs. Might not agree with them on a lot of things but when it comes to implementing the rule of law in the gulf you gotta give credit where it is due.

Today it is Islamist vs Secular in Arab world.

They will destroy each other to show who will rule base on zero sum game thinking that they know instead of working to compromise, embrace differences, and build the country together using democratic system.

They will destroy each other to show who will rule base on zero sum game thinking that they know instead of working to compromise, embrace differences, and build the country together using democratic system.

There is no such thing. A nation can be islamic/secular at the same time. Turkey and the UAE are prime examples of this. The ages of having blocs is long gone now. Countries do what suites their national interests.

There is no such thing. A nation can be islamic/secular at the same time. Turkey and the UAE are prime examples of this. The ages of having blocs is long gone now. Countries do what suites their national interests.

LOL tell it to Egypt and Libya. Not too mention Saudi and UAE who support the secular regime to crush their Islamist opponent.

I do not like using term Islamist. I will replace it as: Muslims vs Secularists in Arab World

Secularists will win in Arab World. But secularists will lose to Muslims in the Middle East, specifically Iran and Turkey which are both more powerful than entire Arab World combined.

And the blame should be pointed to secular power since Islamist will adopt Democratic system while the secular try to solve the differences using military means.

This is why other Muslim countries should support democracy in Middle East and this is why both Turkey and Qatar are in the right side.

Back
Top Bottom