What's new

It's started: Robot Uprising Begins as China Turns to Machines to Fill in Gaps in the Workforce

However, I believe most of the high tech and sophisticated robots are still being imported from Japan and EU. China needs to climb the tech ladder higher and faster.

On per capita utilization of robots, China still lags behind Japan, Korea and few others.

Still a lot way to go, especially in terms of indigenization of key technologies. China has definitely made great strides, definitely dwarfing the superpower.

The key is less of indigenization but more of innovation.

The key is less of indigenization but more of innovation.

I think usually the way it goes is first to make things at home and then begin to innovate over what has been achieved so far.

But, it would definitely be much desirable if China began to capture greater robotics market mostly through innovation over the existing technologies.

If there is demand for it innovation will follow. It will be a matter of time before China catch up.

And thank you for the comment to show how great call centres are.

apparently Supa Powans are more interested in my comment on call centres than OP

From when did you start trolling @AndrewJin you were one of those very good posters that i used to read.

On per capita utilization of robots, China still lags behind Japan, Korea and few others.

Still a lot way to go, especially in terms of indigenization of key technologies. China has definitely made great strides, definitely dwarfing the superpower.
Any data about comparison of key players in this sector?

When all the Indians members started trolling, eventually you gonna get pretty tired of it and fight back.

Well there is a proverb that i would want to share "Just because people are eating shit, we should also not start eating it". So why would you guys fall to the level of trolls just ignore the trolls.

Well there is a proverb that i would want to share "Just because people are eating shit, we should also not start eating it". So why would you guys fall to the level of trolls just ignore the trolls.

Nah, when someone hits you, you hit back twice as hard. I think that quote is by D.Trump :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom