What's new

It's South Asia, not a mythical Subcontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rofl rofl.. Now this is historic.. Then Prophet Moses and Prophet Jesus will also be Muslims.. right?? Then why Islam-Christian Holy war and Islam-Jew war??

All three of these religions are "Abrahamic", conflicts aside.

Since Islam came with the first human being Adam, yes Islam is defo older than your religion.

Thank you sir, Islam didn't start with prophet muhammad pbuh in 600AD, It started with Adam the first human on planet earth. Islam has 124000 prophets. The Prophet Muhammad was the final and greatest of them.

The first of them is Prophet Adam and the last is Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). All prophets submitted to the will of God and taught their followers the same principles
Ther is only one god

^^^ atleast you agreed that u all are converted...earlier your ancestors were Hindu and a part of akhand Bharat

No my Jatt ancestors were most likely Buddhist and Ancient Pakistan is a reality live with it son.

Majority of Pakistani's were Buddhists!

Exactly and 100% right Buddhism flourished in Ancient Pakistan whereas there was a serious attempt by the ancient indians to wipe it out.

Adam was a Muslim, now prove me wrong my malnourished friend.

Really?

You were there and Islam is as old as Adam?

Of all the Abrahamic religions, the first one was Judaism.

The remainder followed and used their religious books and mythology.

Therefore, Adam should be technically a Jew.

Now, prove that that is not so!

This is what the Bible says"

Genesis 1

God creates the universe in seven days, reserving for his sixth-day labor the climax of creation: man and woman. On the seventh day God rests and so establishes the holiness of the Sabbath.

Is Islam older than Christianity?

Was Adam still around when Islam came into being and Adam converted?

Adam was a Muslim, now prove me wrong my malnourished friend.

Adam was Muslim...i though He was Christian...as it is written in bible...lol...... hahahhaha

do you know which part of Earth he was born...???

People in the subcontinent have too much time on their hands.

People in the middle east however are very busy and don't create stupid threads. Pakistan is part of the middle east, its confirmed.

This is where we made many great leaps for mankind, while indians were still living in caves and were mere primitives. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
All three Abrahamic faiths came and preached the same message, Christianity and Judaism got distorted by their followers and clergy who wanted to alter the message to suit their own ulterior motives so Islam was introduced to be a perfect religion where it’s text would be protected from distortion by Allah.

In order to become a Muslim one must believe in the oneness of God and believe that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the last messenger of God there has said to be ample proof in Christian scriptures to support the coming of the Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Buddha was himself a Hindu...lol.....

He denounced major parts of Hinduism.

1 Pakistani = 10 Indians;
50 years= 5000 years of history;
Interesting mathematics you guys learn :rofl:

I do not blame you indian, it is sadly the infamous indian inferiority complex that makes you want to claim another peoples achievements, I suggest our indian friends search for ancient bharati artifacts that modern indians can truly be proud of.

There are remains of that stealth chopper in Abbotabad too.

In another 50 years Pakistan will be the inventor of chopper stealth technology :)

I love identity crisis in insecure people, its amusing.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 5000 year old Pakistani civilization........GOD my stomach is aching!!
You seriously have studied at the Islamic Institute of Terrorism?(IIT Islamabad!)? :rofl:

Again the inferiority complex shows, I believe you were the one who was fascinated with male posteriors, good luck with that.

And our glorious ancient Pakistani ancestors would spit on modern india. IMO

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Our glorious Ancient Pakistani Ancestors would hate india as much as, if not more than us modern Pakistanis would.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again the inferiority complex shows, I believe you were the one who was fascinated with male posteriors, good luck with that.

And our glorious ancient Pakistani ancestors would spit on modern india. IMO

Which glorious Pakistani ancestors do you speak of? The ones who were ruled by Maharaja Ranjit Singh? Or the ones who were forcibly converted by Muhammad bin Qasim? Hahahahaha, what a joke you are.

My malnourished friends have shown their inferiority complex, it is part and parcel of many indian's psyche it does not change the fact that the glorious five thousand year old ancient Pakistani civilization is ours.

Malnutrition is still acceptable compared to vacuum between the ears as so succinctly and repeatedly displayed by you.!

Apparently, you don't understand English or else you would have realised what I appended from Pakistani sources about this so called 1000 year Pakistani civilisation.

Just to ensure that you do not harangue with inanities, here is what is being said by Pakistani educated intellectuals in their report:

As noted by A. H. Nayyar and Ahmad Salim, in a report for the Sustainable Development Policy Institute (SDPI) in Pakistan, [SIZE="3"t]the educational system in Pakistan was designed “from the very beginning” to reinforce “one particular view of Pakistani nationalism and identity, namely that Pakistan is an Islamic state rather than a country with a majority Muslim population.” [/SIZE][/B]Furthermore, the educational [SIZE="3"]system needed to produce an image of a “singular homogeneous majoritarian Muslim identity that could be sharply differentiated from that of India, even though it meant suppressing the many different shades within Pakistan.”

This was done through myth-making and the embellishment of history. In a chapter on “Historical Falsehoods and Inaccuracies” in Pakistani education, Salim observes that many Pakistan Studies textbooks declare that Muhammad-bin-Qasim, an Arab general who led the Umayyad conquest of the Sindh and Punjab regions in the early eighth century, was Pakistan’s first citizen—a full twelve centuries before its independence in 1947. Indeed, one textbook simply declares that “although Pakistan was created in August 1947, . . . the present-day Pakistan has existed, as a more or less single entity, for centuries.”

May it be requested that you cease swilling hogwash with practised ease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom