What's new

Its religious duty to kill atheists: Bangladeshi war criminal Ahmed Shafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are "those athiests" here??

Actually there was an atheist who said very bad things about Prophet Muhammad in his blog. He was killed by Hafejat-E-Islami by slaughtering. His name is Rajib. He was an architect who participated in Shahbag protest.

Actually there was an atheist who said very bad things about Prophet Muhammad in his blog. He was killed by Hafejat-E-Islami by slaughtering. His name is Rajib. He was an architect who participated in Shahbag protest.
Shahbag protest??

go read, internet is there :coffee:
Its is your duty to give me details about any thing related to BD or atleast you should have given a link.Otherwise after dont blame me for gathering wrong info from internet.
I will do the same if you ask about Indian that is spoonfeed you.

Shahbag protest??

Protest to hang war criminals. He was an atheist who participated in this protest. He badmouthed about Prophet.

Protesters_Bangladesh.jpg

560018_421628247918827_1310388218_n.jpg

Last edited:
Its is your duty to give me details about any thing related to BD or atleast you should have given a link.Otherwise after dont blame me for gathering wrong info from internet.
I will do the same if you ask about Indian that is spoonfeed you.
these stuff has been discussed a lot in here, thats not my fault that you did not read them :coffee:

these stuff has been discussed a lot in here, thats not my fault that you did not read them :coffee:
Well sorry for that then,I try to avoid BD section these days.Also a lot of riot is happening bw Indians and Pakistanis these days so busy in that.

those atheist called our Prophets as dog etc, insulting religious believe.

Even if it is so even then you should not kill someone. don't know what the law of Bangladesh says on it. Secondly how come this is related to the education of girls. Why they should stay in tent if it gives erotic feelings to this old scum ?

Even if it is so even then you should not kill someone. don't know what the law of Bangladesh says on it. Secondly how come this is related to the education of girls. Why they should stay in tent if it gives erotic feelings to this old scum ?
1. i support for punishment on bad mouthing against any religion under state law.
2. girls education is not related with it, it was another discussion.

Guys, didnt I say Islam is religion of Peace?

It is a civic duty to kill jamatis like him.:coffee:
Not really. Let the Bangladeshis do what they want - kill, roast, eat, spare, chop or free anyone they desire. We should not tell them what to do.
We must only learn lessons from this and make sure such a situation does not happen in our land.

Guys, didnt I say Islam is religion of Peace?
The entire world knows that now. :coffee: No need to say.

On behalf of Indias - Sorry bangladeshis - do what you deem fit. Your land, your rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom