What's new

It's raining in Quetta .

don't worry mate thread got derailed and we were having fun including OP:lol:
about your query mate quetta has a dry climate but it see a lot of rainfall and snow in dec
Ahh finally someone, i already started to regret the question. :D

I was just sharing and connecting my happiness with other cities of pakistan. I love nature and love describing it .
10 pages are just my friends having fun chat .
I see.

don't worry mate thread got derailed and we were having fun including OP:lol:
about your query mate quetta has a dry climate but it see a lot of rainfall and snow in dec

It's dry as hell man . I sometimes get annoyed at weather but mostly love it but when it's dry , I hate .
The mid time between summer and winter is dry as hell, I get dry skin , allergy, sick , dark , limited , life seems inactive ..

If you love nature and arts together than you should paint and draw better.:smart:

I see.

One of our turkish friends who live in Islamabad run to Quetta during ramadan cause they can't bear the heat and summer lol . They love Quettas weather.
Quetta has importance because of its cold weather .

If you love nature and arts together than you should paint and draw better.:smart:

Great idea .
I'm still practising to be a great artist .

It's dry as hell man . I sometimes get annoyed at weather but mostly love it but when it's dry , I hate .
The mid time between summer and winter is dry as hell, I get dry skin , allergy, sick , dark , limited , life seems inactive ..
that what i was telling him quetta receive most of its rainfall in winter. December to be specific and has a dry climate most of the year

hahahaha mate @Mentee probably thought that you were me or @RealNapster and replied in his usual funny+sarcastic tune :D

Khush .. ab jao .. jump :(

Stay strong. :enjoy:

@RealNapster should do my homework . He wasted my whole time ..

Kia Homework. dabby he to banany hy. laao me bana deta hun.

@RealNapster Bhai teri light nae gy abi tk :lol: :p:

bhai chale gaye the tabhe to reply ni dy saka. or Light aany se 10 mint pehle he ankh lag gaye.

10 pages are just my friends having fun chat .

Out of these 10 pages, 6 Pages are just you and me. :D

I get dry skin , allergy, sick , dark , limited , life seems inactive ..

Now i know the reason behind the dry hairs. :)

S

. :)
You indeed are very talkative .
Stay strong. :enjoy:

Kia Homework. dabby he to banany hy. laao me bana deta hun.

bhai chale gaye the tabhe to reply ni dy saka. or Light aany se 10 mint pehle he ankh lag gaye.

Now i know the reason behind the dry hairs. :)

Ab itny b dry nhi hain . Yes quetta weather has to play a role in dryness if my hair but mostly it's genes :/

BeautyPlusMe_20170515172245_org.jpg
BeautyPlusMe_20170515165757_org.jpg

BeautyPlusMe_20170515170659_org.jpg

BeautyPlusMe_20170515172245_org.jpg
BeautyPlusMe_20170515165757_org.jpg

BeautyPlusMe_20170515170659_org.jpg

BeautyPlusMe_20170515165606_org.jpg

BeautyPlusMe_20170515165201_org.jpg

It touched 48 earlier today. Now, ALLAH has sent His mercy upon people fasting in this heat.
File_000.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom