What's new

It's not just toilet paper: People line up to buy guns, ammo over coronavirus concerns

No guns, no freedom...

Having guns is like getting immune to the coronavirus!!! If everybody is immune then no more attacks...

enjoying what i am offered by its residents

Enjoying all that the evil western civilization offers you? the very one you want gone? who will give you your benefits then? sound like a shameless mooch to me!! for real..you should go home

Enjoying all that the evil western civilization offers you? the very one you want gone? who will give you your benefits then? sound like a shameless mooch to me!! for real..you should go home
how does it feel knowing that your young successive generations will grow up praising the likes of marx/engels/trotsky and the rest? This kind of far left activism was unprecedented in the US and the west.
And the best part is that those folks and their reactionary counter parts will end up causing white civilization to collapse in itself. finally the world will be free of such a menace

People in USA can be pretty smart and equally dumb. Even the idiots in India drinking urine had some logic to it. What are these nut-jobs gonna do, shoot the virus ?

how does it feel knowing that your young successive generations will grow up praising the likes of marx/engels/trotsky and the rest? This kind of far left activism was unprecedented in the US and the west.
And the best part is that those folks and their reactionary counter parts will end up causing white civilization to collapse in itself. finally the world will be free of such a menace

And how do you know this? After all with what you just wrote, you just confessed to being a shameless freeloader. You of all people have no morals or ethics to preach about what is good for mankind or for that matter western civilization. As kind as Canadians are, they will sooner or later wise up to a gold digger. You really should move away from the western civilization or any other kind that provides for you while you wish them ill will. God have mercy on your miserable soul

And how do you know this? After all with what you just wrote, you just confessed to being a shameless freeloader. You of all people have no morals or ethics to preach about what is good for mankind or for that matter western civilization. As kind as Canadians are, they will sooner or later wise up to a gold digger. You really should move away from the western civilization or any other kind that provides for you while you wish them ill will. God have mercy on your miserable soul

People today will see you as the oppressor, the racist, the reactionary, the bigot. people like you have no say in this century and will be gagged by your own. That is how it works today in the post modern world of 2020.
Of course I will take advantage of it all. I am the helpless, the downtrodden, the victim, the target. I get the sympathy and you get the hate.

Remember charlottesville my white american friend? The media hailed the leftists/marxists as heroes. The psychos instead got hate and the entire mishap put a huge stain on the american right. You don't think that's a sign of how things will proceed?

People today will see you as the oppressor, the racist, the reactionary, the bigot. people like you have no say in this century and will be gagged by your own. That is how it works today in the post modern world of 2020.
Of course I will take advantage of it all. I am the helpless, the downtrodden, the victim, the target. I get the sympathy and you get the hate.

Remember charlottesville my white american friend? The media hailed the leftists/marxists as heroes. The psychos instead got hate and the entire mishap put a huge stain on the american right. You don't think that's a sign of how things will proceed?

You are even more of a miserable human being than I thought. I can say nothing to a shameless person like you..someone with no self-respect or human dignity. I have nothing more to say to you.

You are even more of a miserable human being than I thought. I can say nothing to a shameless person like you..someone with no self-respect or human dignity. I have nothing more to say to you.

Capture.png

Just trying to help by giving you a heads up as to what's going on in your country since you seem rather oblivious to it all. The least I deserve is a nice, honest 'Thank you' don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom