What's new

Italy delivering surplus self-propelled howitzers to Pakistan Army

I read somewhere howitzers were moving in on loc hot points to deter India after they did the same
India has already deployed T90s and old Tanks as artillery guns near LOC and even MBTS deployed at Chinese border with Brahmos.

They only placed old vijayanta tanks on their posts.. as fixed guns..
Sir I Knew this will come however for your knowledge sake the same issue already explained in Mahaaz Program, where it was cleared that ISI has got confirm intelligence reports that T90s have been deployed by India near LOC. U may view three Parts on Kashmir one of them consists info.

Sir I Knew this will come however for your knowledge sake the same issue already explained in Mahaaz Program, where it was cleared that ISI has got confirm intelligence reports that T90s have been deployed by India near LOC. U may view three Parts on Kashmir one of them consists info.
I saw that program your right.

They do have T72s somewhere b/w ZojiLa and the Valley. Nagrota ofc.

Back
Top Bottom