What's new

It is time to learn Chinese

prolly not close but we are smarter. we r not using printed money to build those sexy buildings which have been vacant for last 10 yrs. according to study with current growth it will take 35 yrs to fill those.

we can easily do that. 26% chinese economy is running on real estate. just imagine how would u pay it out. we will build those buildings when demand comes and based on money we have. mumbai gdp is 209 bill and shanghai is 233. not much of a difference. but the supersexy buildings and real estate of shanghai make them look way ahead of us. a layman like u sees those buildings as wow we r the best. but an educated economist sees them as how the hell these guys will pay for it when they only get 18o bil fdi every year. ur total debt is over 89% and rising faster than ur high speed trains

ha ,you can keep your shantytowns and snail speed train system for ever,there are thousands of excuses you can find to explain away your slow development,and we dont really care.you better stay that way.

ha ,you can keep your shantytowns and snail speed train system for ever,there are thousands of excuses you can find to explain away your slow development,and we dont really care.you better stay that way.

I think your faster train made your railways bankrupt with debt of 2.1 Trillion Yuan(320 billion USD). Even we have slower train but our railway is not bankrupt.

And for Shanty town, I think China has only 0.1% less slums than India(India 28.2% and China 28.1% of Urban population living in slums)

I think your faster train made your railways bankrupt with debt of 2.1 Trillion Yuan(320 billion USD). Even we have slower train but our railway is not bankrupt.

And for Shanty town, I think China has only 0.1% less slums than India(India 28.2% and China 28.1% of Urban population living in slums)

railways belong to the government,and China is brimming with money,government subsidy for the public factors is way too common in China,what do you mean bankrupt?you mean Chinese railways are going to close or what?lol

I think most people will take a city with good infrastructure any day over a city of slums and cows. I for one would.

Indians clean their own homes meticulously and yet totally disregard social infrastructure and hygiene. It is just a selfish culture I guess.

haha cleaning homes is one thing which we both do very well. anyways just letting u know chinese cities had slums 10 yrs ago. u removed them and built amazing structures. congratulations. we r doing it. slums are being removed rapidly. in mumbai all old buildings are broken 600 new are under cons and also metro, monorail, two of worlds biggest airport etc. basically the whole city is broken down. same with some parts of new delh. and now the new manufacturing and electronics policy which our govt has approved. we have smaller manufacturing but a lot of ppl and low wages like china. to give them jobs we have decided to build massive manufacturing hubs starting from 2014. built on areas bigger than 10000 hectares and closer to ports. i dont know what makes china think only they r working we r sleeping. yes china is much faster among all BRIC. but india is growing at double the rate of brazil and russia.

railways belong to the government,and China is brimming with money,government subsidy for the public factors is way too common in China,what do you mean bankrupt?you mean Chinese railways are going to close or what?lol

I read that 97% Railway projects were halted by Railways and your government stopped issuing funds to the railways, the debt owned by China Railways has crossed 5% of China's GDP.

Railway is lifeline and key to prosperity, no country closes railways. It seems there are tough time ahead for China Railways.

haha cleaning homes is one thing which we both do very well. anyways just letting u know chinese cities had slums 10 yrs ago. u removed them and built amazing structures. congratulations. we r doing it. slums are being removed rapidly. in mumbai all old buildings are broken 600 new are under cons and also metro, monorail, two of worlds biggest airport etc. basically the whole city is broken down. same with some parts of new delh. and now the new manufacturing and electronics policy which our govt has approved. we have smaller manufacturing but a lot of ppl and low wages like china. to give them jobs we have decided to build massive manufacturing hubs starting from 2014.

say it when you get there.

I read that 97% Railway projects were halted by Railways and your government stopped issuing funds to the railways, the debt owned by China Railways has crossed 5% of China's GDP.

Railway is lifeline and key to prosperity, no country closes railways. It seems there are tough time ahead for China Railways.

you can read whatever western propaganda against China,but even they admit China now has half of world's high speed railway system.

say it when you get there.

you can read whatever western propaganda against China,but even they admit China now has half of world's high speed railway system.

lol then go to ur govt and ask them how these projects have been built. the whole world is waiting for an answer. has china developed some money producing tress. where r the 2.6 trillion doll invested into building all this each year coming from? r u guys crazy??? building ghost cities which will never be bought??? average chinese earns 45 times less than the cost. prices in shanghai and beijing are fast approching developed world. and also ask them who will pay for all this when the economy lands and cools down.

an average economy like india and brazil would take atleast 40 yrs to build all this in a proper way. but china did it in 10 yrs. its a suicidal achievement. china would be only country which will have developed world infrastructure in cities and per capita will be far below developed world and ur villages will be 3rd world. and also slow growth rates.

lol then go to ur govt and ask them how these projects have been built. the whole world is waiting for an answer. has china developed some money producing tress. where r the 2.6 trillion doll invested into building all this each year coming from? r u guys crazy??? building ghost cities which will never be bought??? average chinese earns 45 times less than the cost. prices in shanghai and beijing are fast approching developed world. and also ask them who will pay for all this when the economy lands and cools down.

we hold one third of the world's total foreign reserve and have trouble finding channel to invest them,is that money enough to build any infrastructures?

F_KOIJK9NJXGPB1NM4JIM.jpg

we hold one third of the world's total foreign reserve and have trouble finding channel to invest them,is that money enough to build any infrastructures?

lol that money is enough for 1 year not for the last 10 yrs of hyper fast development and upcoming developments. china invests 2.6 trillion broo. u guys print more money that indian and brazilian economy lollll. u guys undervalue ur currency to keep holding on to that money. kindly ask ur govt to revalue ur currency. ur froeign reserves will go down a lot. america is now thinking abt putting taxes on products imported from china. that money could be vanished before u think. a few months ago a economics prof was giving a lecture abt all this in hongkong he was arrested immediately and sent to jail and cameras were broken. cpp is holding china together. if it was any other country like india or brazil they would have crashed by now. its just china that can hold it due to communist but till when???? thats the question

do any US citizens of Chinese origin here on this forum calling themselves "we Americans"? that sounds really funny,I lived in New York for a number of years and no matter how hard you try to deny it,minorities are always being marginalized in US.they never view you as equals.they are so many a time when I heard Americans laughing about Indians eating and wiping their ***** with bare hands.i dont mean to offend you guys,but that's the hard facts happening in US.

Anyone settled in America with a US passport is an American. They swore by that country's constitution and owe their allegiance to the country. Stereotypes are a lot for you as well unless you want me to mention it. But I won't stoop to a communist's standards.

CCP internet squad doesn't really represent "chinese living in USA". Honestly, why do you guys even try? :lol:

lol that money is enough for 1 year not for the last 10 yrs of hyper fast development and upcoming developments. china invests 2.6 trillion broo. u guys print more money that indian and brazilian economy lollll. u guys undervalue ur currency to keep holding on to that money. kindly ask ur govt to revalue ur currency. ur froeign reserves will go down a lot. america is now thinking abt putting taxes on products imported from china. that money could be vanished before u think. a few months ago a economics prof was giving a lecture abt all this in hongkong he was arrested immediately and sent to jail and cameras were broken. cpp is holding china together. if it was any other country like india or brazil they would have crashed by now. its just china that can hold it due to communist but till when???? thats the question

haha,when it happens,tell me.

haha,when it happens,tell me.

if you close your eyes and ears you won't see or hear.

open them ... and it's in front of you.

your govt burnt your retirement savings in loss making railways and useless ghost cities.

your oldage is on God.... start praying, u atheist.

You need to stop being conceited about your development. Believe me, making barren ghost cities will not get you anywhere just because all construction in your country is centralized and subsidized due to state control.

Tell me, what would you achieve in making this:

The streets are good and the buildings look great. But that one ingredient spoils everything: lack of people.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you close your eyes and ears you won't see or hear.

open them ... and it's in front of you.

your govt burnt your retirement savings in loss making railways and useless ghost cities.

your oldage is on God.... start praying, u atheist.

haha,i open my eyes and years and i see and hear everywhere people talking about China miracle,China success,China takes over....maybe you are the person should open yours first,lol

Back
Top Bottom