What's new

It is time to learn Chinese

I had been to Honkong and singpore last year....Hongkong is already a crowded place...I never seen so many people even I live in India....on other hand Singapore is heaven on earth
and I know you had difficult time in those two cities, hope you didnt feel humiliated

given the time you are spending on this forum alone ..... shows a trend.

you are not a "strange" beijinger !!! .... and everyone isn't on defence forums (hopefully).

btw.. i am not blaming you. the chinese who want to rise (economically) .... are moving away from chinese.... otherwise the only option is to walk to the factory floor for slave labour.

i have no issues .... if you choose the path that helps you economically. but, why are you misguiding other people ??

haha,that's really funny,i spend way more time on different Chinese forums,weibo and qq....I m a typical Beijinger in Beijing.

given the time you are spending on this forum alone ..... shows a trend.

you are not a "strange" beijinger !!! .... and everyone isn't on defence forums (hopefully).

btw.. i am not blaming you. the chinese who want to rise (economically) .... are moving away from chinese.... otherwise the only option is to walk to the factory floor for slave labour.

i have no issues .... if you choose the path that helps you economically. but, why are you misguiding other people ??

oh you mean Hu Jintao, who does not speak a word of English, is on the factory floor?

and most Indians would be begging to be on a Chinese factory floor, if they could. But they can't. They wish they could leave the 18th century paddies, but they can't. That's why even a garbageman in China makes 6 times the salary that the average Indian does even while wearing full protective gear while the Indians work barehanded with dangerous garbage and no training.

That's why Indians are manual shipbreakers and scavengers of electronic waste.

If they could work in a clean, air conditioned factory, they would love to do so but they cannot.

^^^^ beijing and shaghai are still parochial cities ..... not global.

it's anyone's guess if they will change by 2020.

but hongkong is visibly declining due to influx of mainlanders.

The above article missing one important point here.

Learning Chinese (mandarin) certainly has it has its advantage over say learning French, German or Japanese , considering the fact that one who learns Chinese can enjoy its benefits in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore to some extent. Also because of simialr script with Japanese, it becomes easier to learn so.

haha,the western projections tell the otherwise,and how about Indian cities?Chinese cities now have the best infrastuctures in the world.

The above article missing one important point here.

Learning Chinese (mandarin) certainly has it has its advantage over say learning French, German or Japanese , considering the fact that one who learns Chinese can enjoy its benefits in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore to some extent. Also because of simialr script with Japanese, it becomes easier to learn so.
I think for English users, modern Chinese is probably easier to learn than Japanese, if you only want to communicate with people.I have read an article by an American about learning oriental languages. It says Chinese is actually pretty simple to learn...
The idioms are pretty hard though...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i am unable stop laughing at your stupidity ....

are you serious... or indirectly mocking at mother china.

:laugh: :laugh:

you make 6x the money for safer work, less hours and without burning toxic chemicals being splashed into your eyes. i would take that deal in a heartbeat.

you make 6x the money for safer work, less hours and without burning toxic chemicals being splashed into your eyes. i would take that deal in a heartbeat.

please run .. the factory floor awaits you. :laugh:

no point "learning" the english language and preaching on international forums.

haha,the western projections tell the otherwise,and how about Indian cities?Chinese cities now have the best infrastuctures in the world.

welcome to new delhi

others are also building up .... faster than you would like to believe.

please run .. the factory floor awaits you. :laugh:

no point "learning" the english language and preaching on international forums.

welcome to new delhi

others are also building up .... faster than you would like to believe.

I'm not comparing to Indians though. This is why India will never advance. They think factory work is below them, while the vast majority of Indians are field laborers :lol: That's why they can run calculations (that Chinese run even better) but cannot even solder circuits.

Yes, just like Sinhg said the world would remember shiining Bombay and forget shanghai

how does it compare to Beijing?

prolly not close but we are smarter. we r not using printed money to build those sexy buildings which have been vacant for last 10 yrs. according to study with current growth it will take 35 yrs to fill those.

we can easily do that. 26% chinese economy is running on real estate. just imagine how would u pay it out. we will build those buildings when demand comes and based on money we have. mumbai gdp is 209 bill and shanghai is 233. not much of a difference. but the supersexy buildings and real estate of shanghai make them look way ahead of us. a layman like u sees those buildings as wow we r the best. but an educated economist sees them as how the hell these guys will pay for it when they only get 18o bil fdi every year. ur total debt is over 89% and rising faster than ur high speed trains

I think most people will take a city with good infrastructure any day over a city of slums and cows. I for one would.

Indians clean their own homes meticulously and yet totally disregard social infrastructure and hygiene. It is just a selfish culture I guess.

prolly not close but we are smarter. we r not using printed money to build those sexy buildings which have been vacant for last 10 yrs. according to study with current growth it will take 35 yrs to fill those.

we can easily do that. 26% chinese economy is running on real estate. just imagine how would u pay it out. we will build those buildings when demand comes and based on money we have. mumbai gdp is 209 bill and shanghai is 233. not much of a difference. but the supersexy buildings and real estate of shanghai make them look way ahead of us. a layman like u sees those buildings as wow we r the best. but an educated economist sees them as how the hell these guys will pay for it when they only get 18o bil fdi every year. ur total debt is over 89% and rising faster than ur high speed trains

Back
Top Bottom