What's new

It Is Time For India To Speak Truth About Actual Losses On Their Side : DGISPR

Indians are full of shit.They will continue to believe their governments fantasies no matter what evidence you present to them.Decades of chest thumping and hubris has made them
too too arrogant to understand hard facts and logic.

Last edited:
Check out @OfficialDGISPR’s Tweet:
Screenshot_20190405-143746_Twitter.jpg

This second aircraft reminds me of when in 1965 Pakistan officially claimed sinking the Brahmaputra frigate.
A month after the war Indian navy invited all defence attaches for a dinner party onboard INS Brahmaputra which was hosted by Indian Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Arthur Samson.

in the meanwhile indians are busy to find more excuses, there is no harm to admit the actual loses, all it need a daring heart to tell the public truth

Reposting from other thread:

This second aircraft reminds me of when in 1965 Pakistan officially claimed sinking the Brahmaputra frigate.
A month after the war Indian navy invited all defence attaches for a dinner party onboard INS Brahmaputra which was hosted by Indian Fleet Commander Rear Admiral Arthur Samson.

If india want to save itself from further embarrassment, than its time to accept that their 2 jets were down by mighty PAF , otherwise in coming days , we should release video of both IAF jets down and one of them was high value jet.

Reposting from other thread:

Great now line up your jets.....

Back
Top Bottom