What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

What exactly have you contributed ???

This is just another stupid "India to do XX by 20YY" thread. There are 5 of these a day on a PAKASTANI Defence Forum.

Why is your arse on fire?

I could say China will make another giant leap, this time with 500 millions (you included) not making it. That would be off topic however.

Now, serve that next customer, He needs $5.35 cash.

Yeah man, we all know starvation, malnutrition and poverty is doing a perfectly good job killing Indian citizens.

The first Indian Kamikazis (I mean Astronauts) definitely have a death wish. No doubt about it.

If we fail in any thing so we have guts to accept that not like your country (A senior pilot killed in crash and your country want to hide it from their own people) we are not that

Why is your arse on fire?

I could say China will make another giant leap, this time with 500 millions (you included) not making it. That would be off topic however.

Now, serve that next customer, He needs $5.35 cash.

First, it's SUNDAY in America. Banks are Closed SUNDAY.
Besides, I'm on holiday. People at my level gets lot of holidays.
And nobody is the US has still heard of Finacle, your third-world backoffice treasury software that would never pass the compliance requirements of the FDIC, Fed and OCC
PS, I'm not a drive through teller. There are very few such things in America anymore. They've been replaced by the drive-thru ATM.

First, it's SUNDAY in America. Banks are Closed SUNDAY.
Besides, I'm on holiday. People at my level gets lot of holidays.
And nobody is the US has still heard of Finacle, your third-world backoffice treasury software that would never pass the compliance requirements of the FDIC, Fed and OCC
PS, I'm not a drive through teller. There are very few such things in America anymore. They've been replaced by the drive-thru ATM.

I don't think low skilled temps are given offs on Sunday.

I don't think low skilled temps are given offs on Sunday.

Banks aren't even open Sunday. And if you must know, I'm a quant.
Look that up to know what it means.
I've had the misfortune of working with the best, most expensive finance guys in India at my last firm and they all suck.

Its Easter today, holiday for all temps.

I see! :lol:

That explains it.

BTW, why do all these low skill, low IQ, cooks, waiters and happy meal toy maker Chinese act funny on this forum?

That explains it.

BTW, why do all these low skill, low IQ, cooks, waiters and happy meal toy maker Chinese act funny on this forum?

LOL, it only stings if it hits close to home. You are not even close.
Now look outside. I bet there's a slum below your highrise.

That explains it.

yaar america main baith ke baatein karna inke liye bahut assan hai.. khud apni country se koi Chinese post nahi kar sakta:woot:

LOL, it only stings if it hits close to home. You are not even close.

Now look outside. I bet there's a slum below your highrise.

OK, one last try just for you.

Cooks and other food preparers

That's the biggest one low IQ, low skill guys like you do over there.

Waiters and waitresses could be another possibility but that needs a communication skill that you don't seem to possess.

yaar america main baith ke baatein karna inke liye bahut assan hai.. khud apni country se koi Chinese post nahi kar sakta:woot:

Wahan se sirf pachaas paise party wale kar sakate hain.

OK, one last try just for you.

Cooks and other food preparers

That's the biggest one low IQ, low skill guys like you do over there.

Waiters and waitresses could be another possibility but that needs a communication skill that you don't seem to possess.

Not even close. Name the most expensive boutique finance firm in India and I've worked with them. This firm only recruits 10 to 20 of the best people from IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IT BHU each year and it is probably the most sought after finance job in all of India. This is the very best your country has to offer the world of finance. Guess what?? They suck hard. I'll take one Grandes Ecoles over 5 of those Indian guys in finance any day.

Not even close. Name the most expensive boutique finance firm in India and I've worked with them. This firm only recruits 10 to 20 of the best people from IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IT BHU each year and it is probably the most sought after finance job in all of India. This is the very best your country has to offer the world of finance. Guess what?? They suck hard. I'll take one Grandes Ecoles over 5 of those Indian guys in finance any day.
lol recruting iit-ians for finance! Next what iim grads for r&d?

But that's far beyond the pay grade of one of the "Cooks and other food preparers"!

Better remain in your league.

Back
Top Bottom