What's new

ISRO successfully puts GSAT-7 Satellite in Geosynchronous Orbit

Title was very misleading. For a moment, I thought India launched another rocket.

Indians can't even put up their own satellites! :omghaha:

I bet the satellite doesn't even work!

HongWu .... I am not expert like you so dnt know that ISROs satellites works or not.

But one thing is sure these things not killing our country man unlike Chinese space agency killed people of your country. :china:

All the 11 communication transponders (operating in UHF, S, C and Ku-bands) of India’s advanced multiband communication satellite GSAT-7 have been successfully switched on and their performance is found to be normal.
A press release from Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) said GSAT-7 is now positioned at its designated orbital slot of 74 degrees East longitude in the geostationary orbit and In Orbit Testing (IOT) of the 11 transponders is in progress.
GSAT-7 was launched from the spaceport at Kourou in French Guiana in the early hours of August 30 by the Ariane-5 launch vehicle of Arianespace.

GSAT-7 transponders successfully switched on: ISRO | idrw.org

Once a retard will remain retarded, as usual you and your faithful midget high on IQ cannot even finish reading without getting excited emotionally. Now type up retards it may make you look bold like the island dweller from Lanka.

Back
Top Bottom