What's new

ISRO successfully launches ASTROSTAT-1;its first outer space observatory.

Thanks for tagging me in one more Indian vanity projects. Will this satellite help the people of India in any way? I mean common people?

Congratulation....4 india's first space observatory....:tup:

congratulations ISRO.
another feather in an increasingly getting crowded Cap.
it has also launched 6 more foreign satellites, surely a good sign for business in the sector.
PS: Just how amazing is PSLV system reliability.

Yes. It increases their ability to research space.

Really tell me, will this satellite lift all your 65% poor out of poverty?

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarian Indians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.

In today's launch 5 out of 6 satellites launched were foreign in origin, we earn precious foreign exchange through these launches

Eventhough SUPARCO was established before ISRO we quickly realised that orbital technologies wont help our masses, we concentrated on defence to keep you barbarians away from our land, and other basic needs for the people. This is what is important.
Actually that is a very stupid approach. Space is the future, satellites help everyone from a small farmer to monitoring for defense. Also satellite launch for foreign countries helps India actually earn money from these projects.

With the successful launch of Astrosat, India has joined US, Japan, Russia and Europe, which have their own space observatory satellites.

The rocket also carried six other foreign satellites - four from the US and one each from Indonesia and Canada. This is the first time an Indian rocket is carrying US satellites.

Isro's PSLV carrying Astrosat launched successfully | Business Standard News

@Zarvan @Windjammer @Menace2Society @Jaanbaz @coffee_cup @xyxmt @PatriotLover @aks18 @RiazHaq @Super Falcon @Syed.Ali.Haider @Bilal9 @samv @TaiShang

For Every rupee spent on ISRO , it gave back more than 5 rupees.

And some thing is priceless

1. Disaster management
2. National pride
3. Own Earth observation capablity
4. Resource mapping

list is end less

ISRO payed the way for removing atleast a % of indian poverty!

Yes. It will !

Good for you !

You want to say that pakistan will only launch satellites from its soil after removing poverty.

So let me get this straight; developing space/ space assisted technologies as in communication satellites, earth observation satellites, cyclone warning systems, Tsunami warning systems, Systems assisting fishermen get maximum benefit and any other space based/derived technology that might save people's lives, improve their dietary options do not help the ordinary Pakistani masses?

However for certain reasons obviously incomprehensible to an ordinary Indian like myself, invading Indian held territory in '65, supporting and sheltering jihadists who would one day kill 60,000-80,000 Pakistanis, carpet bombing Pakistani civilians through massed artillery,air strikes using 500-1000 pounders and forcibly driving out millions of residents from their homes, thereby creating over a million internal refugees, are all for the supreme benefit of the Pakistani awam???????

I'm impressed by the sheer audacity of the argument presented, nevermind the cluster-f-c-u-k my I subjected my mind to by reading and replying to your intellectual riposite.

For Every rupee spent on ISRO , it gave back more than 5 rupees.

And some thing is priceless

1. Disaster management
2. National pride
3. Own Earth observation capablity
4. Resource mapping

list is end less

ISRO payed the way for removing atleast a % of indian poverty!

Haha did you just write that there is pride in being India??? Hahaha nice joke curry breath.

ISRO has made india proud once again, next should be a joint space station between india-china-saarc nations(capable of such missions), middle east countries having space ambitions.......it would be a great cooperation mission:-)

Back
Top Bottom