What's new

ISRO GSLV MkIII-M1 / Chandrayānam-2 (Chandrayaan-2) Mission: July 15, 2019

It;s just now on TOI.. Seems like there was leakage of fuel (in liquid stages)... Had happened in the reserve engine during testing and came up when the main engine was getting ready. So, it is a rocket propellant storage issue and not the first time ISRO or any professional space agency will have to solve it.. This question is 'when' is the launch, not 'if'.. Will be a fantastic day to land on the dark side of the moon...

It;s just now on TOI.. Seems like there was leakage of fuel (in liquid stages)... Had happened in the reserve engine during testing and came up when the main engine was getting ready. So, it is a rocket propellant storage issue and not the first time ISRO or any professional space agency will have to solve it.. This question is 'when' is the launch, not 'if'.. Will be a fantastic day to land on the dark side of the moon...

Well glad they caught that. There is not much safety buffer on offer (Even if it stayed just as leak and not something worse while launch going on) given payload mass is near the maximum for GTO.

Likely a pressure transducer for the tank was monitoring it and it eventually went below/approached a safety limit.

then celebrate after the fact, not count the chicken before it's hatched

This is not how Hindus do things.

India to become superpower by 2012
Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

UDHAGAMANDALAM: Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

Besides, the Chandrayaan-I unmanned moon mission by the year end would add another feather in the country's space programme, Kalam, here to participate in a school function, said.

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.

You are the one who started rocket failure sharing first and you got the cheek to accuse us back? Are you joking?
I suggest read the deplorable comments of ur fellow countryman....
And dont quote me back unless u know the context.

This is not how Hindus do things.

India to become superpower by 2012
Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

UDHAGAMANDALAM: Former President A P J Abdul Kalam today lauded ISRO's scientists for successfully launching the PSLV-C9 to put 10 satellites in orbit.

Besides, the Chandrayaan-I unmanned moon mission by the year end would add another feather in the country's space programme, Kalam, here to participate in a school function, said.

India has become very advanced in space technology, he said, adding the country would become a superpower by 2012.

"Though I have envisioned India to become a superpower by 2020, the attitude and the confidence of the youth, to conquer everything in the right spirit, would make the country a global leader and super power within five years," Kalam told reporters.
Hi didlo what is the point you are making. I know you are desparate...

That's what Indians do when they fail. They will blame others or accuse others of being worse. Indian failure rates are worse than China.
Ain't that better. If you had technologically superior countries all around your border, CCP will not even let you be on internet and keep you on tight leash like North Korea.

haha some monkeys popped up to troll as soon as the mission got delayed due to technical snag. It didn't fail, just a delay. LOL

If it succeeds then they will change the style, claims its irrelevant we were first.
First deal with poverty and yada yada yada.

Ain't that better. If you had technologically superior countries all around your border, CCP will not even let you be on internet and keep you on tight leash like North Korea.
True we are stuck with starving thirsty wannabes. Lol. You wanna spend some of those money on the water crisis?

True we are stuck with starving thirsty wannabes. Lol. You wanna spend some of those money on the water crisis?

Ain't your problemo. We will manage with what we have. Ain't you late to claim some land/island where your ancestors peed one time and had marked it on a map thousands of years ago.

First of all, msg not directed to you. And second, its unfortunate you didn't check why i said what i said.
Also:-
Now i hope u understand what i am trying to say.

Long March 5? to get to LM 5 level, you guys need take another 100 years.

That's what Indians do when they fail. They will blame others or accuse others of being worse. Indian failure rates are worse than China.

at least triple of our rate, not counting each year china launch 6 times of rockets as India does.

our private section can even do better than they, and the RSS guy even dare to mention Long march 5 beast :rofl:

haha some monkeys popped up to troll as soon as the mission got delayed due to technical snag. It didn't fail, just a delay. LOL

If it succeeds then they will change the style, claims its irrelevant we were first.
First deal with poverty and yada yada yada.

haha, you simply just can't. your pathetic payload mission got delayed again and again and again, every time you come up with an excuse

It is that same smashed into pieces box that first detected water in Moon's atmosphere, before the Orbiter payload confirmation, but announced in reverse.

We all know this mission is up to the gods of probability. Any sane euphoric post is while keeping this in mind.

haha, why don't you say it detected "dark energy" :rofl::rofl: your pathetic payload does nothing scientific matters, but a pure RSS political show

Back
Top Bottom