What's new

ISRO GSLV MkIII-M1 / Chandrayānam-2 (Chandrayaan-2) Mission: July 15, 2019

Rajiv Dhawan (HINDU) who fought like there was no tomorrow to safeguard the Muslim rights.

And then then appreciate KK Mohammad (MUSLIM) who stood ground for prevailing the truth in favor of Hindus.

First FIR for barjing /entering into BabriMasjid & performing Ram naam Pooja was filled against NihangSikhs (Sikh warriors) in 1858

The day you will understand this phenomenon, you will understand India.

I see he didn't bring back our prestigious hand pump. Someone please call NAB

Hey nothing wrong to learn from India but indian mars probe is nothing but a chandrayaan sent by a primitive rocket using US DSN. Your recent failure already proves this. :)

That is exactly we are. We can send our spacecraft to Mars wit our primitive rocket. You failed with even modern Russian rocket.

Since Mr. Sivan had claimed "India is nowhere less than China in the arena of space", they MUST not admit any failure. They simply span a failure as a "95% success", and our "Free Media" enjoying Indian friends would be just as happy.

I know very well how you guys were celebrating your heaviest satellite launch by your heavy lift rocket which was actually resting in the bottom of sea. We have seen you guys hying your failed launch. I know very well how you guys were defending your failed moon mission. Our mission is not a total failure as you said. Our space craft with a very high resolution camera moves around moon and discovers many riddles of scientist communities. Our probe lost just couple of KM above moon. We will fix it. Nobody except you small brained chinese term it a failure. It had two payloads with some 13 sensors. Our spacecraft with 7 sensors is perfectly fine. We just have to fix some issues we faced in landing. Meanwhile you can enjoy the 100% failure of your so called heavy lift rocket.

That is exactly we are. We can send our spacecraft to Mars wit our primitive rocket. You failed with even modern Russian rocket.

I know very well how you guys were celebrating your heaviest satellite launch by your heavy lift rocket which was actually resting in the bottom of sea. We have seen you guys hying your failed launch. I know very well how you guys were defending your failed moon mission. Our mission is not a total failure as you said. Our space craft with a very high resolution camera moves around moon and discovers many riddles of scientist communities. Our probe lost just couple of KM above moon. We will fix it. Nobody except you small brained chinese term it a failure. It had two payloads with some 13 sensors. Our spacecraft with 7 sensors is perfectly fine. We just have to fix some issues we faced in landing. Meanwhile you can enjoy the 100% failure of your so called heavy lift rocket.
\]

Tell us what riddles you have discovered for scientist communities? I thought your lander crashed. So what your orbiter has high resolution cameras. Chinese missions have used high resolution cameras to map entire lunar surface many years ago. Your mission failed because your lander failed. Stop talking about China. Your mission is a total failure. Stay angry and hateful.

@Nilgiri Look at this guy. Imagine if Chinese people said successful Indian missions are failures and only quote failed rocket launches. All countries have failed space missions but this guy needs to bring China into discussion because he is angry at his own. He needs to say Yutu 1 failed even though it functioned beyond design life and was designed to shut down during lunar night. So somehow designed intended hibernation becomes failure but Indian mission crashing is partial success or partial failure only. Amazing level of hatred. Then only thing he can say about Chinese is we are filled with gutter oil and listen to Xi propaganda. There is no hope for mutual understanding. We can say Indian just throw cow shit at each other and filled with cow piss and listen to Modi lies. Same thing only offends the other and breaks down relations further.

Everytime Chinese space mission or whatever fails, Indian trolls come into tease and celebrate. The teasing from Chinese trolls isn't anything near that ugly considering what they say. In fact for this whole thread only a few posts can be described troll post from some Chinese members most are very reasonable and just ask questions. If this happened to China while India had two successful landing and rovers then you can imagine 20 pages is filled with Indians saying made in China and jokes. But Chinese response to Indian trolls is never as untrue as this guy's bullshit. Turn success to failure and failure to success.

Last edited:
Tell us what riddles you have discovered for scientist communities? I thought your lander crashed. So what your orbiter has high resolution cameras. Chinese missions have used high resolution cameras to map entire lunar surface many years ago. Your mission failed because your lander failed. Stop talking about China. Your mission is a total failure. Stay angry and hateful.

Let me know about the high resolution of your so called high resolution. Our camera has highest resolution to date. Which successful mission of China you are talking about? Your both launches of new so called heavy lift rockets are failure. Your moon mission prior to this one was also a failure. Do not expose your idiocy. your boasting will not make your failed missions successful.

And mind you, we do not bring china into any discussion. We only response to your 50 cent army which pops up on every Indian thread to boast china. You keep ranting failure , failure. Our orbiter is highly successful. our lander failed. It was two mission in one launch out which one is completely successful.

Back
Top Bottom