What's new

ISRO GSLV-F11 / GSAT-7A Mission: December 19, 2018

Another flawless launch by ISRO. There two launches every month now. Let's hope the achieve their aim of one launch per week soon.

Dec 20, 2018
The first orbit raising manoeuver of GSAT-7A satellite has been successfully carried out today (20th December) by firing the Liquid Apogee Motor (LAM) engine of the satellite at 0916 Hrs IST for a duration of 3895 seconds.

Dec 24, 2018

After the launch of GSAT-7A on December 19, 2018, four orbit maneuvering operations have been performed successfully on GSAT-7A satellite using onboard propulsion system. At present, the satellite is placed in an orbit with a perigee of 35,800 km and apogee of 36,092 km with 0.2 deg inclination which is very close to its final orbit.

LOL, ISROites were way too chill, I'm pretty sure I saw some people yawning.
Lol yeah, i was watching the launch live and saw 1 scientist yawning. I remember it vividly because i thought he must be thinking "saala ubaasi lete huye pakad lia bey" just like cameraman always records u eating in wedding :P

Lol yeah, i was watching the launch live and saw 1 scientist yawning. I remember it vividly because i thought he must be thinking "saala ubaasi lete huye pakad lia bey" just like cameraman always records u eating in wedding :P
I remember it too. The guy sitting next to the person making announcements.

Back
Top Bottom